My supper hubby

Hii guys! SORRY! I'm really the worst with the updates aren't I!? Really sorry though.. I promise I will try ti fix it ~~

_______________________________________

- You say that even though you just came...

After allowing Alibaba to rest for a couple of seconds he began to pull and push himself inside him slowly. Even though he had just came, Alibaba started relaxing with his hubby moving inside him and began to move along his tempo. Sinbad was kissing him a lot, like he likes it. The rhythm of their movements started getting smaller. The kisses decreased. Their breathing picked up. Their hearts got faster. Their sweat was falling down. Their muscles contracting. His moans were louder. His grunts stronger.

They were in tune with each other.

The king, looks dazed to his babe, laid down below him and at each second that passes he wants to devour him even more, to make him moan, cry and scream in ecstasy. This possessiveness it was the first time the king felt it towards someone and not something. When there is something he wants Sinbad will fight to have it, but towards a person, towards Alibaba is not as easy. If Alibaba doesn't want it, even if he keeps him, the king wouldn't have his heart, only his body. Sinbad feels happy and grateful that they share the same feelings for each other. He wants to protect him and at the same time in a certain way to destroy him... destroy him enough that he can't live without him but can still be himself.

- Hey... babe... turn around - pleaded the King.

- What? why?

- We're not in a bed, like this your back is going to hurt tomorrow...

Without even a reply, Sinbad pulled out and helped Alibaba getting up from the table. They both looked around to see a good place for their 'workout', and in a few seconds the King takes the blond by the hand over to a sofa in the back of the room next to a bookshelf.

- In here we won't have that much space either, this sofa has only two spaces and is not wide enough... - complains Alibaba.

- I know, but for what I want is good enough - said the King kissing Alibaba's neck down to his spine.

The King told Alibaba to kneel in the sofa and to put his hands in the head rest area. Putting his hands on Allibaba's waist, he pulls him closer rubbing his hard member in the blond's wet and twitching entrance.

- hmmm - moans the blond.

Sinbad pulls apart Alibaba's legs, which surprises him enough to let another cry. He initiates thrusting himself, slowly at first but picking up speed by the second. They get fast and furious in the sofa matching their movements unconsciously.

- No... - pleaded Alibaba - I don't want it like this.

- You say that even though you're twitching so much inside.... - says the kings without slowing down.

- no, I don't like this...

Sinbad slows down and reaches for his hubby ear.

- If you really don't like this I will stop.

- I don't like... Every time you push inside... it rubs... My dick... it rubs on the sofa. It hurts a bit... but it feels seriously good too, but... then... it feels like I'm betraying you with the sofa... kinda...

Sinbad literally had a mental nosebleed with the confession.

- Hey, don't get bigger you stupid king... I'm serious.

- Gawd! You! Your definition of betrayal is kinda contradictory don't you think? Well... if it's that the reason you want me to stop, then I won't. You're feeling good aren't you? So just come all you want...

Sinbad increased his thrusting again.

- No... I'm gonna cum... Sinbad... slow down...

- Let's cum together them...

- Not... like... this...

The thrusting continued. Alibaba's cock continued to rub on the sofa at each charge. Alibaba was moving his hips forward and back unconsciously. Sinbad laid his head on the blond's shoulder. The grunts got rougher. The moans louder.

Alibaba couldn't bare it anymore and his muscles tensed up, the king felt it and fucked him harder. A loud moan resonated inside the room as Alibaba reached his climax, and right after a rough grunt could be heard too. Sinbad pulled out and sat himself in the sofa bringing his blond closer to have him seat on his lap. They were cuddling and planting kisses, small kisses, little kisses on each other while getting their breath back.