Bothered

After that night I didn't leave my room for two days.Tomorrow I will act like nothing is wrong and I was just with a cold or something.
It's alright now, I can do this, I'm fine.
I keep thinking happy thoughts cause I dont wanna thing about him anymore, but I'm still bothered and don't know if I'm bothered because he doesn't care about me of if it's because I keep thinking about him. I can't shake the face he had when he told me he didn't expected to see me there.
Stop it. Don't think about it.

(next morning)

I wake up feeling slugish dragging my feet around the house to get ready to get out. I will go train for a bit now and afterwards I think I will meet Alladin he must be worried since we haven't talked since the night three days ago. On my way to meet Alladin I see Ja'faz walking around but I don't really wanna talk with him so I just keep on walking and all of the sudden he actually calls my name and comes to me. Shit.
- O-Oh hello, I didn't see you there Ja'far.
Good way to tell him you saw him but didn't want to talk to him. Damn.
- So you were avoiding me, not that I really care anyway, but I do care about this country and when it's king is troubled about someone and doesn't do his work properly I have to take care of things you know.
- Well then you should talk with the girls he plays around instead of wasting time with me.
Stop being a jerk is not his fault.
- Well if he was bothered about some girl i would have taken care of it by now. I dont know what happened between you too but just talk it out. He is a bit stupid and often misunderstood.
- I dont know what he told you but everything is just fine maybe he just feverish and imagining things.

I say goodbye and continue walking. Damn. Damn. Damn.

After training I went to see Aladin but he wasn't in his room so I went to the city centre just to get some fresh air but alone is not as funny so I decided to fool around a bit. I went to the pub me and Alladin often visit and started drinking away my problems. It doesnt really help but is better than go home and think about stupid stuff.
When Alladin is not with me I can actually get some cute girls for myself. I started talking with Jaqueline, she has light brown hair and tanned skin and really cute features. As we kept talking the night sinked in and I decided to take the next step and paid for a room and took her upstairs.

She told me to wait on the bed as she went to take a shower and did as told and sat on it. I hope she doesnt take long I though and let my whole body fall on top of the bed. My eyes feel heavy and I keep closing them involuntary.

(Third person POV)
Alibaba fell asleep one minute after he layed down and soon after the shower stoped running. When Jaqueline step out the door she saw Alibaba sleeping and not sure what to do she decided to "jump him" while he was sleeping so got on top of him and started taking his shirt off. She started tracing kisses in his chest and slowly started going south. She started by taking his trouser out and kept on teasing him on top of his boxers and when she was about to take his member out there was a loud bang that made her back off. She looked at the door where the loud noise came from, she could not believe what she was seeing, it was the King, it was the first time she was actually seeing the King so close up.
Not sure what to do she back off bowed and apologised to the King as he seemed pissed off.