Chapter 4: Hayasaka Wants to Know

In the Shopping District, Hayasaka and Shinomiya are out checking out clothes. Suddenly, Shinomiya mentions something out of the blue.

"Ai-chan, you're coming with me to the basketball game, right?"

Hayasaka, wondering why Kaguya would go to a sporting event aside Archery, asks, "Yeah, i'll come with you. What made you want to go?"

"Oh, a friend of mine invited me to the game. He told me to invite you, too." Shinomiya says, calmly.

"Who is it?"

"You'll know. Soon." Shinomiya winks.
"Well then, why don't we continue shopping?"

Hayasaka can't help but be curious. Who could've asked her to go to the game?

Then, they see a familiar face busking on the side of the street.

"Oh, Sakurajima-san! I didn't expect you to be here."

"Hey, Shinomiya-san. Yeah, i go busking whenever i have free time. It's nice to perform with people other than your band." Ritsu replies.

"Oh, hi Hayasaka-san!" Ritsu waves at Hayasaka.

"Hello, Sakurajima-san. I didn't know you're a drummer." Hayasaka replies.

"Oh gosh, he looks so cool when playing! He's also really good looking too!" Hayasaka thought to herself, suddenly blushing.

"I thought you had basketball training today, Sakurajima-san?" Shinomiya asks.

"Oh, i left early since our coach made us practice all day yesterday."

"Was he the one who invited me to the game?" Hayasaka thought to herself again, still blushing.

"Anyways, have fun, Sakurajima-san!" Shinomiya waves at Ritsu then leaves with Hayasaka.

In the Shinomiya Mansion, Kaguya notices Hayasaka is blushing.

"Ara ara, Hayasaka, why are you blushing? Are you thinking about someone?"

Hayasaka, flustered by the comment, stutters. "No, it's not about anyone."

"Oh? It's probably Sakurajima-san. Isn't he cool? He's a drummer and a basketball player! He even likes to write! He's really nice too." Shinomiya tells her.

"WELL, IF YOU THINK HE'S REALLY COOL, WHY DON'T YOU GO DATE HIM!?!" Hayasaka says, flustered.

"Ara ara, so it is him?" Shinomiya giggles.

"N-no..." Hayasaka fidgets, as if she's trying to hide something.

"Don't worry, Sakurajima-san is a really nice guy. I know! Why don't you get closer to him?" Shinomiya suggests.

"Maybe i will."