He stood their in shock. "Ok, I will try my best to keep her alive, but she is going to need surgery as soon as we get back. Someone get me a saw or something I can use to get this caller and chains off please" he said rushing around getting the med equipment. Dogma ran off to get what kix asked for. I went and sat in a chair next to the bed, on opposite side of the bed kix was working on. I took her hand in mine and kissed it softly. I took my thumb and rubbed her hand. Kix looked at me, "I won't tell" he says before getting to work. I nod my thanks and keep ahold of ahsokas hand.

Time skip to the jedi temple.

. "Take her to the halls of healing" I heard anakin yell. He ran off to the the Jedi council room. I scooped her up and ran. All of the 501st ran behind me.

Once we made it I handed her to a droid. He placed her on a movable med bed thingy and started wheeling her to the surgery room. I tried to follow the bed but another droid stopped me. I wasn't allowed in. I sighed. I went and sat on a chair in the waiting room. Fives came and sat next to me. Dogma started passing. The rest of the 501st stood there worried. After an hour of waiting I tell everyone they can go get some rest. They all protest but I order them to.

Dogma and fives stayed behind though. I let them, I knew I wouldn't be able to convince them to leave. I put my head in my hands and let a tear fall. I can't loose ahsoka, I just got her back.

After 30 minutes I heard anakin run in. "Where is she" he asked dogma. "She still hasn't come out of surgery." Dogma said as a medical droid came into the room. I ran up to it. "How is she" I asked hopefully. He looked at me sadly, even though he was a droid you could tell he was looking at you sad. "No no no no she promised no" I said stumbling. I knew what the droid was gonna say.

"I'm sorry to inform you of this, but ahsoka didn't make it." The droid said. I looked over at anakin. His knees buckled out from under him. I felt my self starting to shake. "If you follow me, I will bring you to a private sound proof room where you can let your emotions out." The Droid said walking away. Dogma helped anakin up and we all walked to the room.

Once the droid closed the door I collapsed. I pushed my back up against a wall. I pulled my knees to my chest. I put my head in my hands. I let the tears fall. After a few moments I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder. I look up to see fives. He sits down next to me. He brings me into a side hug. He brings me closer to him. I cried into his armer. "It's ok Rex, she's in a better place now" fives said smiling at me. He was trying to comfort me.

"She promised fives she promised" I said crying. I didn't care if anyone saw me weak, I loved that girl, and now she was gone.

"I know vod i know" he said comforting me. "I just got her back, I just got her back and now she is gone again" i said crying more this time. "Do you want to look at some pictures" fives asked me. I nodded slowly. I needed to see her beautiful face again.

"Ok" fives said. I brought my head out from his armer. He turned on his com. He went to camera mode. The first photo was from the last time I kissed her. I had pulled her back, when she had promised. I feel anakin come and sit next to me. He looked at the photo. I was so distracted looking at the photo I forgot dogma was there.

"Wait why is that a picture of Rex and ahsoka kissing" dogma exclaimed. I looked up at him. His face was stained with tears. I looked away from him. Anakin answers for me. "Dogma, they were secretly dating, they loved each other" he said smiling at me.

"How long" dogma asked, a big upset fives knew and he didn't. "A few d" anakin started before I cut him off.

"We were only dating for a few days. But those days were the happiest I've ever been. And your probably wondering what I meant earlier when I said I only just got her back. Well she walked in on a girl kissing me at the bar. She didn't wait long enough to see me push the girl off, i didn't want to kiss the girl. She threw herself on me. I only managed to get her off when ahsoka left. Ahsoka Believed I was like everyone else, only wanted the body. But I didn't, fives helped me convince her. And I got her back. And I can tell your mad about how fives knows. We didn't tell him. He walked in on us kissing, the same night you were fighting that dude. He came in to get us but I forgot to lock the door so when he bursted into my room. He saw me and ahsoka kissing" I said sadly.