Karma just laughed and was definitely amused by what he heard, I decided to join in laughing and we just continued in playing video games.

Although, as we played. We both heard knocking on my window. Deciding to know what it was, I opened the curtains and see the octopus sticking onto my window.

Like that time when he got left behind during the field trip and had to stick to the side of it.

The sight of him sticking onto my window just made me surprised and confused at the same time.

Karma stood beside and had the same expression on his face, he decides to open the window to know what the octopus wanted.

"What do you want?" Karma questioned the yellow octopus.

"Nyufufufu, I'm sorry I had to do this, but I have to treat everyone equally!" The octo said in an apologetic tone.

Both Karma and I were confused, but before we could ask what he meant.

He painfully pinched both of our cheeks, catching me and Karma off guard. He then lets go and the both of us were annoyed and pissed at the yellow thing in front of us.

"What the hell was that for?!" I exclaimed annoyed as I grabbed the toy knife out of my drawer and proceeded to try cutting him.

"Nyufufufu, just consider this punishment for stealing my snacks last Tuesday." He says with that annoying grin of his.

"HAH?!" I exclaimed angrily.

"You're still on about that? It was your fault for leaving your snacks out in the open." I said.

"I hid it under the building!" The octopus retorted.

"Exactly! Don't hide it in obvious places!" I yelled back.

After having a bit of a bickering conversation with the octopus, he then leaves and I just closed my window with an annoyed sigh.

I decided to just chill and just plopped onto my bed, Karma turns my bedroom lights off and laid down beside.

We decided to just cuddle and have some little late night talks.

Eventually we fell asleep, our breathes becoming in sync with each other.

-Next Day-

It was the next day and all of Class E were inside a small building, turns out it was a run down daycare.

Turns out the old man my classmates jumped was actually the principal of this place, the only staff that was here proceeds to tell the kids what happened to the old man.

Once the kids heard of the news of us helping around for some days, they immediately pounced on us like there was no tomorrow.

Two male kids came up to me and hugged my waist, I just let them hug me as I patted both of their heads.

"Give me a break. How'd we wind up collective responsibility when we had nothing to do with this?" Hazama said with a scowl as the children that were near her called her a 'Scary' and a 'Witch'.

"What a disgrace." Terasaka says with a sigh as two children clung onto him, the male child chomping on his shoulder like a cannibal.

'He's really chomping on you!' I thought looking at the Terasaka that wasn't bothered by the child's bite.

"We all got a sticky slap in the face too. He said he has to treat us all equally to keep things fair." Hara says as she held hands with a child.

"No wonder both Karma and I got pinches from the octopus! Saying he had to treat everyone equally!" I said still a bit salty from last night.