"Mummy!" She whines, letting out a frustrated noise and crossing her arms. 

"Jeez this kid," Yoongi says under his breath, "Don't give your mummy a hard time!"

"Much better! Of course, I won't, daddy," She reassures, leaning forward and placing a kiss on her father's cheek. 

"Alright, let's get going, sweet girl," I pipe in, getting out of the passenger seat and unbuckling her from her seat. 

"Have fun, you two! YN, call me if anything. Chunhei, be a good girl for your mummy!" Yoongi says one last time as I shut the door and he drives away. 

"Ready, baby girl?" I ask, grabbing a cart with my left hand and clutching her hand with my right. 

"Ready! Let's go, mummy!" She cheers, wiggling around excitedly. 

I lift her up and place her in the cart so I can't lose sight of her. I wheel the cart into the store and begin getting the things I need. 

vegetable aisle

"Stay here, munchkin, mummy's just gonna get some carrots," I stroke Chunhei's hair and walking a few inches away from the cart. 

"Okay, mummy! I'll watch the groceries," She complies, looking up from my phone. 

After a while, Chunhei got a bit restless. She had one too many donuts at breakfast and needed to use up that energy. I had handed her my phone and let her watch some Youtube videos to calm her down. 

"You're such a pretty girl! Where's your mummy?" I hear a voice from behind me.

I whip my head around and see a woman standing by my cart, talking to Chunhei. 

My gut feels uneasy as I watch her interact with Chunhei. I quickly abandon the carrots and walk back to my cart. 

"Mummy!" Chunhei cheers once she sees me coming closer. 

The woman turns to my direction and flashes me a straight look. I could've sworn a look of hate flashed in her eyes. 

"Hi, sweet girl. Who's this?" I turn to the woman. 

She has long black hair tied into a sleek ponytail. Her dark brown, almost brown, eyes have a piercing gaze as she gives me a once over, making me uncomfortable. She's dressed in a black body con dress and high stilettos, making her appear more evil. 

"Oh, would you look at that. I forgot to get some milk," The woman walks off without answering my question. 

"Mummy?"

"Yes, kitten?"

"That lady was scary. I don't like her," Chunhei admits, standing up in the cart and throwing her arms around me, pulling me into a hug, "She looked like Maleficent from the movie."

I laugh as I return her hug, placing a soft peck on top of her head, "Ready to go, princess? I've got all the things I need."

"Let's go mummy!" She cheer. 

After ringing up the items, I text Yoongi telling him that we've finished. 

Yoongi's pov

As I pull up to the grocery store, my phone buzzes in my pocket, indicating that I've received a text message. I park the car in front of the store, pulling my phone out from my pocket. 

I unlock my phone and am shocked to see a message from an unknown number. I quickly shoot YN a text back saying I'm here then open the unknown number's text. 

unknown number: didn't know you'd actually replace me, yoongs. it's sad. 

I furrow my eyebrows as I reread the text message. Before I can type out a response, the backseat door opens and my excited child clambers into her seat, with a giggling YN buckling her in. 

"Daddy!" She cheers. 

I turn off my phone and greet Chunhei. YN gets into the passenger seat and I lean in, pecking her lips softly. She laughs softly as we separate. 

"You got everything you need?" I ask, putting the car in drive. 

"Yes!" YN replies. 

Chunhei begins rambling on about her "adventures with mummy at the shops" but I'm quickly distracted as a familiar figure saunters out of the store. 

Yuna? 

a/n: WHAT HAVE I DONE LOL 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

a/n: WHAT HAVE I DONE LOL 

anyways, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @shelbystaceyashton !! she left so many amazing comments on Mummy and I'd just like to thank her for her support!! people like you motivate me to keep writing and I can't express how thankful I am for your support!! sending you all the love in the world! 

we've also reached 800 reads!! this is absolutely insane. I never thought that Mummy would ever reach that!! thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting on Mummy! you guys make me smile :))

question of the day: do you guys collect bts albums? 

my answer: yes! I'm very far from complete, but I'm one album away from finishing Persona and need two more MOTS 7 albums! 

mummy || mygजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें