《Chapter 1》

Chapter 1: Tootsuki Academy

In a city located inside Japan, inside the shopping district of Sumire Street, two teens can be seen standing side by side with each other by the entrance of Yukihira Diner.

A teenage boy at the age of 15 is standing tall with an apron tied around his waist as he folded his arms across his chest proudly. A white bandana is wrapped tightly around his dark red hair. A vertical scar is on his left eyebrow that was there since he was a brat. He is better known as Yukihira Soma.

Beside him was his twin brother who is standing tall in 171 cm(5'7 feet). Like his brother, a white bandana is also wrapped tightly around his head, his hair color is a lot lighter than Soma's, people having mistaken it as pink sometimes. A scar that looks very much like Soma's can be seen on his right eyebrow. He is known as Yukihira Sumu. The younger twin of the Yukihira Twins.

This twins are the right and left hand of Yukihira Jouichiro, their father who is also the one who runs their family diner that is more commonly known as Yukihira Diner. Joichiro is a man that has long brown hair which is swept back, save for a single group of bangs that hangs over his face down to his chin. His eyes are sharper and more serious than his son's are and he has a slight beard on his chin. His body is also well toned.

"The day will come-" Soma paused while smirking, letting Sumu finish his sentence.
"-when we will be the king of this castle." Sumu finished.

"Cause Yukihira is the castle where we will be perfecting our cooking." Both of them looked up to where the logo of their diner is placed, shining brilliantly in shades of black, red, and white.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Soma, Sumu." Their dad suddenly called out to them while they were closing the restaurant.

"For two or three years, I'm going to....." Jouichiro purposefully slowed down.

"If you have something to say-" Soma started.
"-then say it." Sumu finished with a tick mark appearing on both the sides of their faces.

"Close this restaurant."

Jouichiro was met with silence. He could see his children's brain trying to comprehend what he just said.

And it wasn't long til they finally stopped loading.

"HAAAAAH????!!!!" They both asked at the same time.

"You can't be serious!" They both shouted as they both grabbed their father's shoulder.

"Yeah, I know... I'll have to apologize to our regulars." Jouichiro said as he avoided any eye contact with his sons.

"Apologize to your sons first!!!" The twins shouted in front of his face as they both shook his shoulder, hard.

"An old friend of mine suggested working together." Joichiro explained calmly as he forced his sons hands away from him.
"I'll be living with them for a while, so I won't be back here." He continously explained as he walked to the back side of their restaurant.

The twins were shell shocked from the news. They were still trying to understand what is happening as they held onto each others arms.

"But you can't just..." Soma silently complained as he felt Sumu wrap his hands around his left arm.

"As soon as I get my stuff, I'll be leaving." Their dad added.

"Wait..." Sumu silently pleaded, his eyes were shaking as he tries to calm his brother and himself down. They stood in the middle of the room, unsure of what to do.