"Hey, I'm okay." I grabbed his face. "Look, I can open it, see?" I demonstrated.

"Here's the ice," Oscar came back with an ice bag.

"Thank you." I said.

"I'm sorry for causing all of this in your house." Oscar frowned and apologized to me, more specifically Roman.

"It's alright." Roman sighed. "As long as everyone is okay. Luciano are you good?"

My brother held his side in pain. "I feel like I got the wind knocked out of me. Do you still box Oscar?"

Oscar nodded. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you."

"Shit, that explains a lot." He panted.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Cesar asked me.

"I'm fine Cesar, it's okay, I promise." I hugged him. "But enough of the fighting, go and talk to your brother, and do not hit each other."

"Okay," he slowly nodded. "I'm sorry Roman for causing a fight."

"Look man it's okay. But go work things out, family does fight but should never resort to violence. You guys are brothers, remember that. As long as you are safe." Roman gave him a pat on the back.

"Thank you." Cesar softly said and looked at Oscar, who nodded towards the guest bedrooms upstairs. "Goodnight guys, I'm sorry again." He walked over and gently kissed my forehead. "te amo, nos vemos en la mañana."

"Yo también los amo, Oscar, escúchenlo primero." I said.

"I will." Oscar gave me a little hug. "Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." Me and Roman both said as they disappeared upstairs.

"I'm calling it a night too, do you have any painkillers?" Luciano asked.

"In the bathroom cabinet." Roman responded.

"Alright thanks," Luciano said and said goodnight to Roman and I. "Let me know if you need anything okay?"

"I know, I know." I sighed and took the ice off my eye.

"Okay, night." He kissed my cheek. "Love you guys!" He yelled.

"Let's get you to bed." Roman helped me up, and carried me to our room. He sat me on the bed and knelt in front of me, examining my eye. "It's just a little bruised, not too bad though. You can see right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Welcome to my family."

He let out a laugh, "That's nothing compared to how my family is. Hopefully they work things out."

"I hope so. I just hope Oscar gets him out of that gang, it'll ruin him. Cesar is such a sweet person." I implied.

"He seems like it." Roman said and kissed me. "Let's get to bed."

~

"Please stop." I tried to push him off of me. "No! Please don't Levon! Please!"

"Stop moving!" He grunted and held me down.

"You're hurting me, stop!" I cried out in pain.

"Stay fucking still!" His hand wrapped around my neck.

"Please don't.." I whispered.

"Luciana shut the hell up!" He pushed my head down into the mattress. "Just take the pain!"

"Get off of me!" I tried pushing him back, using the strength I had left.

The next thing I knew, his hand slapped across my face. Everything was black for a minute. But he continued.

"No!" I squirmed. "No! Please stop! It hurts! No! No!"

"Baby!"

I gasped and sat up, it took me a minute to realize it was just a dream.

"Hey, hey it's okay. I'm here." Roman wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay, it was just a dream. You're safe now."

I cried into his chest, feeling the pain brought to me that night. I started shaking so bad, I freaked Roman out.

"Baby, you need to calm down." Roman cooed. "Deep breaths."

"He wouldn't stop.." I shrieked. "He wouldn't stop.. And it hurt.."

"I'm sorry baby," Roman held me even closer.

"It still hurts." I cried harder.

"I know, but I'm here to take the pain away." He stated.

That whole night, he never let me go. He held me tight. And he held me close. He placed kisses on my cheek and head. He didn't fall asleep until I did. He stayed with me. He comforted me. Most of all, he didn't hurt me.