Kabanata 56: GAME OVER

The air is so calm yet so cold. Ramdam ko ang paghampas ng alon sa karagatan at kung paano mag-wagayway ang mga puno.

I felt an arm of someone being wrapped on my waist that gave me a warm feeling. Inilingon ko ng kaunti ang taong iyon. Xander.

He smiled at me as he put his chin in my shoulder and kiss my neck. I can feel his breathing in my neck when he kiss me.

Hinawi niya ang mga buhok na lumilipad at napupunta sa mukha ko sanhi ng hangin. I smiled at him.

Inilapit niya ang kanya mga labi sa aking tainga. "It will end soon, trust me. Iloveyou"

I didn't say anything as a response in his words but a smile. He kiss my forehead as he look at the skies once again.

Trust.

It would be easy for me to say that but when how my mind and myself conclude that word? I don't think it would easy for me to give it to anyone.

"Trust" isn't just words. Trust is about risking your state of mind, and heart to someone. Giving your trust and let someone take care of it will be somehow can make you give the benefit of the doubt.

I'm scared to trust anyone.

Huminga ako ng malalim. The sun is setting. I can see how the calm sun sets by its own. How the waves of the sea, the whispers of the wind and the calmess of the atmosphere somehow gave me peace.

I glance a look at him behind me.

With you, I found peace.

With you, I found home.

Because you are my home.

You are mine.

"Stealing a glance of look without my consent, huh?"

Uminit ang pisngi ko at kumurap kurap. I heard him laugh a bit to my reaction. Mas nilapit niya ako sakanya habang tahimik akong nagmamasid sa paligid.

He gave me his softest kiss of my neck as he felt the defeaning silence of the atmosphere.

How I wish good old days will come with us and be in favor with what we wish I can freely.

Natapos na ang gusto kong mapanood pero ito pa rin ako, nakatingin at pinagmamasdan ang ganda ng paligid na kung nasaan ako. I can help it but to wish that this could be forever.

"I'll just go and tell to service us a food in our room. Is it okay? I'll be back. " aniya at tumango na lamang ako.

He kiss my cheeks as he left me alone on where I am standing. Tahimik ang lumakad ng kaunti sa dagat. Iniyuko ko ang aking ulo at tingnan kung paano dumampi ang mga tubig sa akin at paano magiwan sa aking mga paa ang buhangin ng paligid.

I sat on it and let the water showered my feet with a sand on it. I sighed and roam my eyes around the place where I am.

The whispers of the wind, the waves of the sea, the brunches of trees dancing with their own places and some people from a far with their priceless smiles. It's precious and will always be a precious thing.

Tahimik lamang akong mag-isa nagmamasid sa paligid at hinihintay si Xander na bumalik dahil pagbalik nito ay paniguradong aakyat na kami.

He just let me here so I can clearly see the view of what my eyes are craving for. A piece that I would always treasure.

Sa gitna ng pagiging tahimik ko. A defeaning silence of mine was erased when I felt a finger touch my shoulder quickly. Napalingon ako.

A breathe of relief when I saw a little kid smiling on me and waving his hand to me. "Hello po!"