chapter xvi;

Orlando, Florida, USA || January 30, 2018

THERE WAS A WEIRD CONTENTMENT IN ALEISTER BLACK'S APARTMENT. After flying back to Florida, Judas just felt everything at once, happy to have at least two days off before heading back for taping and then the tour. The sight of Aleister snoring the morning away was also the much needed sight he needed.

"If you keep staring..." the warning in the deep Dutch's voice only sent shivers down the Kingpin's spine.

Gone was the day of loathing and here they were, enjoying each other's company before hell breaks loose. Meeting metallic eyes, he was greeted with the darkness that had consumed the Kingpin in every shape and form that was possible. He didn't want to get away from it and he doesn't have any plan of leaving it.

"What are you gonna do? Beat my ass like you did last Saturday?" he snorted but gasped when the man moved fluidly, with him now on top of him, steel arms caging him.

"You don't want to test me, Angel." The smirk now resting on his face before their lips had met in a kiss.

If Judas was being honest with himself, he loved Aleister's lips against his own. It wasn't rough as many would think it was. It was soft, supple even, and the taste of mint took him by surprise. The man had been awake earlier and just fallen back to sleep.

"You worked out without me." Judas gasped pulling away from the man, heat warming his cheeks as he tried to focus his bleary eyes towards the man still on top of him.

"I tried waking you up for an entire hour." Aleister pointed out, finally standing up and he was greeted with the sight of the sun already shining for the day. "I'm going on a run, you think you're capable of joining me now?"

Judas rolled his eyes and following the bastard out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to get something to eat before they head out. He jumped at the sight of Aleister handing him a protein shake.

"Does this have cucumbers?" he had randomly asked, still in fear of the food poisoning he had years ago because of Adam Cole and his horrible concoction of a cucumber protein smoothie.

"Who the fuck adds cucumbers to protein shake?" he questioned horrified.

"Ask Adam." Judas pointed out, finally accepting the drink and taking a large gulp. "Had to withdraw from Best of Super Junior because of him."

He could still remember the day, as soon as he had called Gedo about cancelling, he threw his freshly filled bucket of vomit on the laughing Adam Cole. It was in that very moment, he had vowed to himself never to accept anything made by the asshole for as long as he shall live. He will forever be tormented and disgusted at even the sight and smell of cucumber.

"So there was a reason behind that infamous vomit match before?"

Because of his doing, only minute before the man's match, Adam Cole had to wrestle Chuck Taylor, smelling like vomit and Adam once again got back at him with his own vomit thrown at him—it was just a horrible day for all of them thanks to the man's stupidity.

"I don't want to talk about it." He muttered being reminded of that time only brought more memories he wasn't so fond of ever reliving in this moment in his life.

"That messy?"

"You don't know the half of it."

For the next half an hour, the duo had prepared for their run when the door of the apartment sounded and Aleister was forced to be the one to open the door while Judas fed the cats littering around the kitchen.

"Your Dad is acting extra grouchy today, ain't he?" Judas had whispered to the Persian cat as he continued rubbing his paws.

"Angel," Judas heard Aleister call out, "Did you by any chance, order a blond bombshell, a gorgeous Wrestling Goddess, and an annoying bitch?"