All their worries went down the drain when Urie managed to contact his distant cousin, also known as the pro hero herself; Midnight to help train the girl's quirk.

"I'm flattered you've called Kuki~" the slur voice of Midnight said over the phone making the raven haired man scowl.

"Nemuri..." The investigator deadpanned. "I need help training my niece. Apparently she developed a powerful quirk and you're the only one----"

"I get it!" The woman cheered from the other line. "My precious quirkless cousin whom I love so much I'd do anything to help you~" she teased.

Urie grunted looking helplessly annoyed but she was the only one they know who could help.

"I will text you MY address." He continued. "I will assist training her that is," he turned to Kaneki and Touka, with the siblings in tow.

"If her parents allow it."

Earning a curt nod from the couple, Urie returned his attention to Midnight.

"A girl? Such a shame~"

"Nemuri."

"Right right~ I'll see you then Kuki!"

~~~

And that's how it started, growing up, Akira has weekly visits to her (favorite) Uncle's house to train her quirk and her ghoul abilities with Ichika and her parents, with the help of Midnight she had managed to control her quirk and set high limitations.

But she must not always rely on her quirk alone.

Mondays and Tuesdays she and Ichika will be staying at Urie's house to train her quirk, Ichika coming along to encourage her younger sister.

Wednesdays were family days where the Kaneki family will go and treat their daughters for a walk in the park or a short trip.

Thursdays and Fridays were for Training hand to hand combat with Uncle Yomo sometimes the two siblings against him, other times against each other.

Saturdays and Sundays are the days where the two would be at the local family cafe :re with their aunt Hinami either helping out or just bringing joy to the customers.

The two balls of sunshine.

Despite the obvious strain in their strengths and weaknesses, Ichika never felt Jealousy for her younger sister despite being blessed with a powerful quirk opted the best for her sister and babied her sometimes despite only the two year difference between them. When asked countless of times to why she does that, Ichika Kaneki only answers with a smile. "As her older sister, I want to protect her when I still can because in the near future, Akira will be the one protecting us."

This schedule was normal for them by now as Akira turned 15 and Ichika 17, they pursue more different careers maintaining a close bond with each other as they grow up.

~~~

Midnight beamed at the two sisters who were sparring with each other.

Akira was using her quirk whilst Ichika was using her kagune.

Both girls were half ghouls but in this training the younger was not allowed to use her kagune to get her used to training with a quirk.

Urie hummed a song playing on his phone as he watched his nieces spar.

Ichika was in the air, her Ukaku shooting crystalized objects at her sister who was blocking it with her ice.

"Keep it coming Ichika! Today we'll be testing how long Akira can keep her ice wall!" Nemuri called her hands on her hips smiling slightly.