"H-hey, come up the mountain, we've got delicious acorn noodles! I'd even serve them to you if you want~" My eyebrow twitches, every single boy from the main campus runs over to me and starts bombarding me, I thought I'd drown, "Come on buddies, you can look, but no touch," Karma snakes his hands around my waist, "Then how come you can touch her!" "Yeah!" The guys protest I groan, this is impossible, then all the boys part to the side, I gulp, "Asano..." I look him in the eye, "Yuki..." He looks back at me, "It's Karasuma for you," Karma peeks his head over my shoulder, it seemed like lightning connected to the two boy's eyes, "Ok, ok break it up," I push their faces apart, all the boys drooling over me like a piece of meat, "H-hey, you're starting to creep me out guys, they just started walking forwards, "Hey... come on now..." They don't stop, I start booking it up the mountain, Karma following close behind with a sea of boys following, even the head of the school, Asano Gakashu.

3-E and 1-A POV

"Hey, what's that sound? It sounds like a stampede?" Justice asks, "Let me check it out," Okano hops on the top of a tree, "No way..." Her jaw drops, "What! What, tell us!" Kaede was at the foot of the tree, Okano shakes her head, "No need, you'll see for yourself, it will only be a matter of seconds, tell everyone in the kitchen to start cooking, stat!" Kaede was confused but she did so, "Is that... YUKI?" Ochako squints her eyes to look in the distance, a cloud of dust following Yuki and Karma, "HELPPPPP!" Yuki screams.

Yuki POV

We were running up our hill like there's no tomorrow, Karma was just laughing the whole time, "Y-you sick bastard," I pant, I run over to Ochako and put her fingers on my arm and immediately jump up in the sky, Tsu wraps her tongue around me so I don't float away, "Ha! Now you're here, you better pay up!" Terasuka wags his finger at the boys, they all look around and seemed to have been broken out of a trance and realised where they were, "You're not leaving till you eat a bowl~" Karma grows his devil features and sneaks behind Asano, he sank in his chair and got a bowl, Ochako lets me back down and Tsu unwraps her tongue from my waist, I immediately run over to Karma and snatch his blazer off and wear it while I walk over to Momo who create a set of clothes for me (The first one, the parka one)

I quickly dip into the bathrooms and change, I walk back out, "Thanks Momo, you're a lifesaver!" I hug her crying, she pats my head, I hear a whistle and we look up, Asano was gesturing for me to come over, I sigh and walk over, "Yes?" I raise an ...

I quickly dip into the bathrooms and change, I walk back out, "Thanks Momo, you're a lifesaver!" I hug her crying, she pats my head, I hear a whistle and we look up, Asano was gesturing for me to come over, I sigh and walk over, "Yes?" I raise an eyebrow, "You said you'd serve me, that was the trade-off for coming here~" He rests his face on his propped-up hand, Karma was out foraging for the ingredients as well, I can't rely on him to get rid of this creep, I groan, "What do you want?" I ask him, taking out a pen and paper, he smirks, "You," He looks at me, I sigh, "That'd be a billion bucks," I click the pen closed, he takes his card out, "On-card please," I take it and slam it back down on the table, "I don't know what you're getting at Asano but remember, I already have a boyfriend, I'm not interested," I say looking down at him, he points with his eyes the seat in front of him, I slump into the chair, "Yes? Now what do you want? I'm here to give you your food, now spill." I click the pen, "What would you recommend?" He asks, "All of it," I sarcastically say, "Then all of it, it will be," He slides his card over to me again, I shrug, "Your call," I tap his card and it approves, "Give us a sec and we'll bring it over to you," I turn around but he grabs my hand, all the other girls ready there glare at me, "What now?" I snap, they gasp, "Don't be so rude to Asano! He was just holding your hand, be more grateful!" They scoff, "Ladies, ladies, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding, please don't be mad at Chibi-Chan~" I cringe, "Really? Chibi-Chan?" I groan, this guy is getting on my last nerve, "Well Chibi-Chan, I wanted you to be my waiter, not those other people, after all, that was the deal and the reason I hiked up this hill~" He gestures to E Class and 1-A who was helping out, "Hai, hai," I wave him off and head back inside, "You ok Yuki? You look like your about to blow," Mina comes up to me, "WHY IS HE SO ANNOYING!" I shake her shoulders, "Are. You. Kidding! He's so hot!" Mina's eyes seemed to pop out of her head, "Careful, you don't want to fall for a guy like Asano, he pretty much aces everything he does, sports, music, academics, you can't find a guy quite like him," Rio walks past us, I grab the tray of food and head over to his table, and heavily out it down, all the other girls glaring at me, "Dig in," He smirks and does, "I've made better," He eats, I roll my eyes, "Hi, I'm Mina Ashido, you might know me from the UA Sports Festival!" She hops over, "He's all yours," I grab another customers tray and bring it over to the kitchen, "Chibi-Chan! I wanted to share a bite with you and talk over some food~" Asano ignores Mina, "Well, smart guy, before you ask me anything, why don't you introduce yourself to the lady right in front of you," I turn my head and continue my way back to the kitchen, "Oh no! We're almost out of acorn noodles!" Okuda holds the box up, "We sold a heck of a lot more than I thought we would," Isogai put his hands on his hips, "Doesn't change the fact that A Class still has more revenue," I look over Fuwa's shoulder pouting, "It's ok, the side menu has also been selling out like crazy too! I say with the time left, we just stick with them." Hara holds up a string of eggplants, "We can go a little deeper into the forest if you need, ingredient reserves?" Justice and Karma were panting, "You're all filthy, look at you guys," I pat Karma's new jacket which had dirt and grime all over it, "Hmm, no I think it's best to stop it here," Koro-Sensei turns around now disguised as a large chestnut, "But sir if we do that we won't win," Nagisa points out, "Perfectly alright, anymore foraging and we risk damaging the mountains delicate ecosystem. We're all interconnected, every action resonates with another's life, can you feel it boys and girls? The intricate bonds of shared fate, if lives that have been touched: people who've taught you, people you've helped, people who've caused you trouble, people you've caused trouble for, unlikely friendships, bitter rivalries, we're all part of one another." Koro-Sensei stands up, "Ah teach, so today was all just a lesson after all." Karma puts his head on top of mine and his hands into my parka pockets from behind, "Aw man, and I really wanted to win this thing," Muramatsu grins.

We begin packing up, 1-A left to go back to UA, we decided for everyone in E Class to head over to my place for the night, "Hey, isn't that Nagisa's mum?" Kaede points out the window, we all watch the tender moment, "Every connection we have teaches us a little bit more about ourselves," Koro-Sensei says, the door opens, "Hey, Nagisa's mother just apologised to me, apparently, she tried to start a fire?" Dad walks in, "Oh that, it's just water under the bridge," Koro-Sensei shrugs, "Good enough, now you can maybe explain what she whispered in my ear, SHE PROMISED SHE'D KEEP MY TOUPE A SECRET!? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" Dad took a full 180, Koro-Sensei turned his head and miserably tried to whistle, dad tried to stab him but he took off with a high pitched squeal. I burst out laughing and hop on his back pulling his hair, "Yuki! You aren't five anymore, let go of my hair!" Dad tries to get my grabby hands off, "Wait, you're telling me our Yuki would pull your hair out when she was younger?" Maehara asks, Dad nods and has an evil grin, "And there's a hell of a lot more I can tell you, like that time she ran around the house naked cause she didn't want to take a shower and how she cried herself to sleep because she said she saw a monster under her bed and I had to sleep on the side of her bed that entire night and the time sh-" I clasp my hand over his trap, "Daad..." I growl, Okajima had a nosebleed, "Naked... Yuki..." You could see the veins pop from Karma's forehead, "YOU BASTARD!" He punches him into the ground till Okajima saw stars. In the end, E Class won third place, even though we had to close our restaurant mid-day, "You know children, you may have come third but in assassination, you're top of the board!" Koro-Sensei's face lights up with a red circle BANG! "You got that right teach, now lets get him!" Karma gets out of his seat and all of E Class follow him, we all chuckle trying to kill him, "Stop! C-children!" He flew out of the classroom, "Don't tell me he's off to Vietnam for that coffee again," I sweatdrop, we all laugh.