Chapter 40

Yuki POV

"Surprise!" We all turn to the TV, there was an ad for Kunigigaoka, "The school festival! We have ours soon don't we?" I knock my hand, "What are you talking about?" Mina asks, "Like you guys, we have our own school festival, E class always gets pushed in the dark though, we're off camps and who wants to walk up a tall hill to see a bunch of students?" Karma says eating breakfast, "Well hello there boys and girls! Fall's here at last! And you know what that means! Food, studying and festivals! Kunigigaoka academy's school festival is a real deal!" Kunudon pops up on the screen, "With a great return on rate ration!" The 'students' reply, "People for top tier corporations come to scout potential hirers so make sure to make a good impression!" Kunudon continues, "Unemployment is at an all-time high!" The 'students' say, "You'll be like those poor students who are the laughing stock of the upper class. E Class." Kunudon finishes, his voice changing at the end, Karma throws this fork at the TV, "Damn idiot, who knew a chestnut could have so much attitude?" He says through his teeth, we laugh. We walked over to the main campus to start our school day, "Hey, aren't those two the ones from that space pod?" "Who are they?" "Aren't they first years?" Murmurs spread through the halls when Karma and I walk past, "You know, if you want to ask a question, don't mutter it. Say it to our faces." Karma grins in a creepy way, the students run off. "You know, you need to stop scaring people, I'm sure in total you've scared off a few years for some people," I look up at him, "No, no. You've got it all wrong Peaches, not a few years. A few decades." He grows his devil horns and tail, we laugh and walk in the door. 

We had training with All Might in Gym Gamma, practising protection and attacking at the same time, the four of us were hostages and 'couldn't fight' yeah right... and the heroes had to save us while looking out for villains, "This is such a drag..." Kaede sighs, I nod, "We're just sitting around with rope tied around his only cause we're quirkless. We should be training," Nagisa leans back onto a desk, "Quit complaining you two, look at me!" I was dangling upside down, they chose to tie to the rope around my feet and hoisted me up around a beam, they also tied my hands together. We all groan.

We all walked back into Heights exhausted we all collapse on the couch, "My muscles feel like their gonna tear at the slightest movement!" Mina complains stretching her sore muscles, I lay down on the couch and nod, "Oof! Karma!" He grins he just sat right on my stomach, I throw my head back, I had a major headache from all that blood that ran into my head. Suddenly 24 shadows duck out from the corners, "Hey Rio." I didn't even look and I knew she was there, she groans and takes her hood off, all of 3-E does, 1-A was shocked when did they come in? How did they stay hidden? "How'd you know I was here?!" She sits on my chest, now Karma and Rio were sitting on me. "Really guys?" I look at the two of them, they both just grin, I sigh, "As weird as it sounds, I smelt your scent the instant we walked in, it's not that hard." I say, "NOT THAT HARD!" Denki shouts, I throw my phone to him, "You owe me a charge, you were the idiot who tied me up today," I say, he groans and pulls out a cord, "Wow! Seriously! That's so cool!" Maehara walks forward, "Hey charge mine too!" Karma throws his, "Oh if we're getting free electricity, gimme some too!" Rio throws her phone, in the end, Denki had a whole pile of 3-E phones ready for him to charge, "Well, chop, chop, we haven't got all day~" Karma taunts him, he groans, "What are you guys doing here?" Nagisa asks, "We're here to grab you guys for our school festival, it's our last one so let's make it count!" Isogair punches his fist, "If it's a day off heroics I'll take it!" I slur, Karma snickers and pushes Rio off, hugging me in his arms, "Agreed! I'm leaving!" Karma smirks, "Honestly, same." Kaede says, Nagisa just shrugs his shoulders, "Then let's do the best thing we've got!" Kaede jumps up, we all get excited, even 1-A was, "Hey! Hey! Can we come? You know, to see you guys!" Mina jumps up, Isogai touches his chin, "I don't see why not, you can be our special invited guests!" He snaps his fingers, "He's Prince Charming!" All the girls say, even 1-A, "He's going to steal our girls!" Mineta pops up, "Of you perv! You're even worse than Okajima!" I glare at him, "Y-Yuki? Oh how long I've waited for those words to come out of your mouth! Come to meee~" Okajima runs up to me, pursing his lips with open arms, I scream and further back up into Karma's chest. Tsu wraps her tongue around him, "Great another perv." She says we all laugh.