"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to make a move on me, Granger."

"Well, then I guess you don't know any better. Now hold still."

I run the gel through his hair as he smirks, looking up at me through his thick lashes that any girl would kill to have. Taking the front pieces, I start styling them upwards but leave the curls poking out around his ears.

The entire time I'm working, distraction after distraction tries to thwart me. First, it's his stupid smile that makes my heart nearly bounce out of my chest. Then, it's the way his eyes dance up and down my face as if he's studying me, arrogance gleaming from the emeralds. The scent of his gum continues to hit my nose, causing me to struggle to keep focused on his hair instead of watching the way his sharp jaw moves with each chew.

It takes almost the entire jar, and I'm almost finished, but my pinky gets caught in his chestnut curls as I'm running my fingers through them.

"Ow," he complains, screwing his face up.

"Hold still," I grimace while trying to untangle the ring. When I finally get it out, Harry grabs my left hand and examines the ring that never leaves my finger.

"You know I've always quite liked this ring," the green eyed boy points out.

"Thanks. It's actually part of a set that belonged to my grandparents. My mom got them when they died, and she gave me this one and said I could have the other for 'the one' whenever I find him," I smile fondly at the memory.

"Very cool," Harry grins.

"Yeah," I breath out, eventually finishing his hair and quickly getting off his lap to admire my work from afar.

"Well? How do I look?" He asks.

I smile, biting my lip as I tilt my head to the side in admiration. I actually did a pretty good job.

Harry scrunches his face in confusion when I hold up a finger and jog to my desk to grab my phone. "Smile," I coo when I pull up the camera and point it at him. Without hesitation, he smiles a childlike smile, causing me to elicit a laugh that shakes my body.

 Without hesitation, he smiles a childlike smile, causing me to elicit a laugh that shakes my body

   "What do you think?" I genuinely ask, crawling towards him on the bed to show him the photo.

   His face lights up, making my smile grow wider. "I love it, Belle," Harry approves.

   "You could definitely pass for twenty now," I poke him in the side causing him to chuckle.

   "Thank you," his accent mumbles. "What will I do without you?"

   "I don't know," I shrug. "Learn to do your hair yourself."

   Harry shifts his position so that he's closer to me, leaning his head on my shoulder. In return, I lean my head onto his, basking in his fresh scent.

   "You could come on tour with us," he blurts.

   This isn't the first time he's suggested this. All the boys have since they arrived back to London this summer, but it just isn't feasible. "Harry, you know I have a little thing called high school."

   "Yes, I know," he groans. Suddenly, he's laying down and pulling me with him, so I'm now cuddled in his arms, my head resting on his chest that slowly rises and falls. For the first time I notice the star tattoo on the inside of his left bicep and want to ask him about it but don't in fear of ruining a moment that will most certainly never happen again.

   "You should go to that party that Bennett invited you to," Harry whispers into my hair.

   "Why?" I ask, saddened at the mention of my normal life that is completely mundane compared to that of Harry Styles.

Bennett Cameron texted me out of the blue the other day, inviting me to his annual back to school party. I of course had no plans of going, so I never answered, but maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing.

   "You might make a friend," Harry points out.

   I sigh deeply, enjoying the moment with the boy that is the definition of bad timing. We are the definition of bad timing.

   "Maybe," I sigh, closing my eyes and listening to Harry's soft breathing. As I drift, I feel him place a kiss to the top of my head just as I slip into my dreams.

   Lately I've found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot.