Ch.2: If so

(She's My Kinda Girl by: Runner Runner)

It's something new.

"Awe, she's making the face again." Ohm whispered

I make a face apparently that they like and tease me about. They say its cute and I really don't mind it. But my mouth was opened just a little as my eyes were full of wonder and curiosity.

I leaned forward as if I would learn more like that and got focused on listening to the lesson.

"I'll let you copy my notes later, you just continue being cute." Lui whispered

I nodded slightly and continued my focus. Humans are just so interesting and fascinating to me. My people were told that humans were just greedy and killed whatever they didn't understand but they've evolved. They changed....

Half an hour later...

The bell rang for second period and I snapped out of my trance. Everyone put their stuff away and I did too. Lui and ohm teased me and I shook my head at them. I stuck my tongue out at them as we got out of class.

I then bumped into someone and turned around. It was tyler.

"Hey foxy!" He cheered

I smiled brightly at him and waved.

"Tyler she did the face again!!" Lui teased

"What! Lucky!" Tyler complained

I shook my head and punched him softly in the stomach. He laughed and intertwined our hands together. From what I've learned, humans do this as an act of kindness and closeness.

"C'mon, lets get to class you curious little fox!" He teased

I smiled and held his hand as well. He took me to class and delirious an luke were already here. They saw us and waved us over. We went over to them and delirious made tyler let go of my hand.

"Its her birthday and she doesn't need you help to go somewhere." Delirious grumbled

Luke pushed them away from each other before they could do anything.

"Yeah its her birthday, so sit the fuck do and bow down to the queen fuckers!" Luke said

He grabbed his backpack and took out a paper crown. He put it on my head and I smiled. I put my chin up and posed like a queen as I acted all royal like. Luke laughed and got on one knee.

"I bow down to my queen of the foxes!" Luke said," you too fuckers! Bow the fuck down!"

Luke pulled them to be on one knee and they laughed and complied. I smiled and stopped posing. I picked them all up and then hugged luke. He chuckled and I let him go.

"Your welcome, your majesty!" He said and bowed a little

I bowed a little too and the crown fell off. Delirious picked it up as we stood straight and gave it to me.

"Your head band never falls off and its kinda weird?" Tyler asked

I just shrugged at him. I put my hand on the bottom left of the headband and stretched it out, having my ears follow the movement. I put it down and my ears fixed themselves still following the movement of the head band.

"It must really like your head." Luke teased

I smiled at him and delirious put his arm around my shoulders.

"Alright alright, what do you wanna do for your birthday? Have anything in mind?" Deli asked

I thought about it and put the crown back on. I snapped my fingers as I got an idea and smiled brightly. I grabbed my backpack and then my notepad and pencil. I flipped to a new page and wrote down my idea.