Ch.14: Now For Kings An Queens

(Queens Don't by: RaeLynn)

'Shit!'

"Was my urge to taste the bittersweet crimson taste fooled by my scent?" The dark voice of a dragon asked

Dragons don't give up and are always 100% correct with their senses. So we are fucked if I don't do something.

"A campfire? Have they finally found a way to make a flame?" The dragon asked

'Crap!'

I then got an idea and got out of the huddle. I first rubbed leaves and dirt on me to get rid of any human scents and finished.

"What are you doing?" Ohm whispered

I gave them a thumbs up and then ran to the dragon.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna have heart attack!" Luke said before I left

I saw the dragon and he was huge. It saw me and its red eyes looked deep within me.

"Who are you?" He asked," your awfully brave to face me!"

I took in a deep breath and then immediately doubted my plan. I then got determined and did what I do best. I acted cute.

"I fell down the tree and hurt my arms, I fixed it back up but I must've gotten your attention with my blood." I said innocently

I don't know if dragons like cute things but I hope this fucking works. He lowered his head to me and huffed, having me step back a little from the strong wind.

"Let me confirm that." He said," show me your arms."

I didn't hesitate and unwrapped the ripped clothing. I showed him and this is the part where I'm glad trees are sharp enough to look like claw marks. He smelled the blood but the air pulled me a little.

I giggled cause that could be fun to play around with if it was just a friendly chat. But right now, I could be in mortal danger.

"I see you are correct, and you are lucky I don't feast on foxes." He said

He raised his head back up and I just smiled.

"But you seem too innocent and brave to be a fox." He said

"I grew up differently." I replied," probably why it differs me from other foxes."

He let out a soft growl and lowered his head down to me again.

"Are you not afraid?" He asked

"No." I replied," cause if I was I wouldn't have even shown myself! More or less still be here."

"You have a good soul. Something the Royalty in these kingdoms need." He said

"So I've heard." I replied

Now we're just have a nice conversation.

"Very well then, I must be off to take my nightly fly." He said," but before I go, I'll heal your wounds for giving me a unexpectedly pleasant conversation."

I smiled at him and chuckled.

"Your welcome and thank you, thats very generous." I replied

He told me to keep my arms out and I did. Smoke then surrounded him and then came to me as well. We were surrounded by a wall of smoke going high up into the sky.

He was in human form. An all black tux with a red tie, his eyes still a bloody red. He even had pale skin with threateningly sharp teeth. He also had horns and a tail that looked like a lizard tail now.