Chapter 14

"What the fuck, Lisa!" I heard Jungkook yelled lingering the pain on his voice. He look at me frowning as he gets up, his hand touching his back, trying is caress the pain, obviously complaining on what I did.

Well, I'm sorry I was just shocked when the first thing I saw when I open my eyes was his naked chest that is too close, I feel his arms hugging my waist tightly and my head resting on his chest. Yes, the jerk is half naked. And my head is aching like hell, how many beer did I even drink last night?

I am trying to massage my head, I feel my throat so dry thankfully Jungkook gets up from the ground and hand me a bottle of water and I spoke "What even the fuck are you doing in my room and you are fucking naked" and my eyes are avoiding his naked sight  while still massage my throbbing head.

"It's all your fault. First, I was about to go to my villa when you cried and you don't what me to leave you alone and second, you throw up on my shirt that is why I am naked. I don't want to sleep with stinky shirt so I removed it." He explained, he is now in the kitchen preparing something that I don't know. I don't think he is lying though.

But Why did I even cry last night, what the heck is wrong with me? I hate myself for doing this all.

"You can go to your villa now" I inform him. I cant face him more longer, this situation is killing me softly. Being idiot for once is acceptable but doing it more is a sick... and I am really sick, I swear. Jungkook is making me sick to life.

"Drink this first to lessen your hangover" he said and hand me a cup of water and a small capsule that he got from the kitchen, I dont remember having that capsule on the kitchen, I didn't bother asking him because I don't want to deal with him anymore, I just want him to leave me at this moment. However it seems that he doesn't have plan leaving me alone.

He is looking at me, observing me, anticipating if he is going to vocalize what he was thinking.

"Why are not you leaving yet?" I asked him after a minute of not speaking and just looking at me.

"You said something last night" Oh boy, does he really bring out that thing?

One thing that I hate after being wasted is bringing up the stupidity that I did before hand. I've feeling embarrassed when I woke up and suddenly he is bringing that topic out of the blue? Can someone save me from this humiliation? Or can just the god create hole and take me?

I didn't dare to give response to him, I don't want to asked what is this because I know what happened last night, what are the things I have said. And I know he is taking them all seriously, but am I serious at that moment too? I don't know! Let's just pray for my peaceful mind and life.

"Are you not going to ask or say anything?" He speak again, knowing that I am not willing to talk about that night. I know everything that I said is important to him especially him being a father. I know how willing he is to meet my son, our son, but I am still doubting and scared at the same time. I don't know what will my son's reaction when he meet him.

"Can we just talk about this next time, please?" I pleaded, I am not in a good condition, my hangover is fucking hurting me and we still have photoshoot to be done this afternoon, I need more rest.

"Okay we will talk after the photoshoot, I will come here and talk everything out" he leave after saying his last word. he is very serious this time no kore hint of his cockiness or his usual self.

I stoop up and try to clean myself, I am still wearing the night before. I take a bath and cook some soup for myself. I have to remind myself to not drink so much again, having hungover alone is the hardest thing ever, you have to cook and deal with yourself alone. I sighed as I eat the soup I prepared and put in the sink after eating it.