CHAPTER 7

Tears in heaven
"WHAT?"

My unnies shouted in unison as I tell them was no happened earlier in the meeting. All the costumer inside the café judging us hard because of the loudness of thier voice.

We decided to meet today since we haven't seen each other for almost month now and we are all free, so its perfect time to catch up. The three of them are pretty busy in the past weeks because of their own careers.

"You heard me!"

"Lalisa are you out of your mind? That is Jungkook! The fucking Jeon Jungkook who hurt and left you behind!" Jennie unnie spit with her normal savage self.

I know they are concern of me as what Jungkook have done before, they saw me cry as I suffer from Jungkook's decision, they become my shoulders to cry and the companye during my maternity. I am grateful that I have them beside me through the years.

"Unnie, I know! But this is my dream and you know that." i told her as if pleading to a strict mother to agree in a sleep over. "this is ones in a life time opportunity, this is the biggest offer I ever received in my modeling career. So please unnie. I dont care about Jungkook. I want this job" the 3 of theme become so quit as I said those word and look at each other like reading each other's mind. And after couple of seconds of quiteness they all smile together at once.

"Lisa, you know we will support you in everything right?" The ever soft spoken Chaeyoung speak this time in very timid way. "so we will support you no matter what happened" she said her smile become even wider as smile at the 3 of them.

I said thank you to them and hug them tight, so them and I didn't even feel that my tears are already falling uncontrollably in my cheeks. I cant stop crying. I don't know how to show how thankful I am with them and I love them very very much.

"Stop crying Lisa, you're such baby!" Jisoo unnis said as if she, her self is not crying.

"I'm sorry unnie" I apologise smiling and we are all laugh happily.

Our moment stopped when the door opened and someone shouted

"MOMMY"

All of them automatically turned around to where the voice came from.

And I immediately open my arms to give him big hug as he run to our area.

'Mommy, I missed you"

"I missed you too, baby" I replied as we still sharing our tight hug. I broke the hug and ask him to he gave hug to my unnies. And Mingyu gave small peck on my lips and sit beside me while Seungbin seated on is lap.

"How's your day baby?" I asked him while eating his ordered food.

"It's great mom, we went to mall and buy a lot toys. And we also ate a lot and play a day" Seungbin excitedly tell everything how's his day goes.

"You seems enjoy your day with your.... dad huh" Jennie unnie emphasises the word dad and se look at me when she said it im teasing tone.

"I enjoy very well Aunty" Suengbin smile to her.

"If that so..." she check the hour on her wrist "I think I have to, its getting darker and I still have meeting to attend early in the morning" the other 2 unnies seems to agree with Jennie. The 3 bids goodbye to us and leave the 3 of us alone.

"Are we going to stay and ate here?" I asked Mingyu who seems so quite the whole time. He look so tired actually.

"If you want to stay, then we stay. But I prefer to eat home. You know home made food?" He said, I actually agree with him, I'd rather cook food that spent a lot of money to a little fancy food that can't even make me fell full.

I smiled to him. I stand up and grab my thing and we all walk out the door and went to parking lot.

As we reach my apartment, I asked mingyu to stay for a night with us, and Mingyu being Mingyu he immediately agreed and he already brought some clothes for a night and for tomorrow.

I decided to cook kimchi fried rice and bulgogi, while Mingyu ang Suengbin are changing.

I'm still cooking when I felt arms sneak in my waist and chin burried on my neck.

"I missed you, love" he said and kiss my neck affectionately, full of love. And I smile with his remarked because I also miss him.

I switch of the stove and look at him with smile "I miss to baby" I said and hug him. "Where is Suengbin?"

"In his room changing, he will be going down in a min...." he was cut with how loud the boy is.

"IM HUNGRY MOMMY!"

"I think we don't have to wait" Mingyu said funnily looking at the kid who is running to the kitcken.

"You're right"

****

I am now changing into my pj's, getting ready to sleep.

The dinner goes really well, we shared what happened to our days and how it goes, like the normal night for a family.

I remember that I still need to tell Mingyu about my new job and new co worker. I don't know how to tell him actually, I don't know what would be his reaction.

I know Mingyu, he can be really jealous sometimes especially on my printed partners. As a lowkey model I need to agree what ever was given to me wether if it is solo or with partner and sometimes with clothes or without. Yes, I tried naked to a print ads but my tits were covered with my hair and my legs were closed. In conclusion its my job and I have to do it to earn money, its not illegal right? So Im still fine and decent.

"You seem on a deep thought" I was cuted into my thought when he enter my room and put his hand on my shoulder. Im already on my bed sitting and waiting for him since he still taking care of my son (as my son's request).

"Hey, I didn't notice you came inside"

"Well I guess I am right" he said

"Yeah. I actually have something to tell you" I tell him as I starting to my point.

" I'm listening" he simply replied

"I got new contract" I look at him and he look at me with smile on his face proudly.

"Congrats love" he said and hug me

"Thank you... but"

"But what?" He said confused, because having me contract means celebration since not all the time I have job.

"I'm with Jungkook" I spill, i saw how his facial expression change and his smile fade and form "oh".

"You know, baby I can back it up if you don't like it, I can tell my boss any excuse just to remove me on it. I can do it if you don't like me work with Jungkook you...." he didn't allow me to finish my long speech as he put his finger to my lips to seal it, sign for me to stop talking.

"Baby, it's fine I trust you right?" He said in calm tone "I know you are professional. And I promised you to support on your career right?" I nodded on his mark

"Thank you. I love you"

"I love you too baby" he said holding my chin and brushing the baby hair on my face witb his soft finger.

He lean down his lips and meet mine.

And we made love.

.
.
.
.
.
Hey, sorry for being hiatus. Hope there are still reading this story ✌️

Vote and comment😊