Chapter 9

[Unedited, Un proofread]

I sigh deeply finally arriving at my hotel room, after a long flight.

I put my belongings in the cabinets and shove myself in a very comfortable Queen size bed, I totally deserve the softness of the bed. My back is aching and my feet and my back, actually my whole body is aching, you can't blame me this is my longest flight in my entire life and I hope I will cope up with this kind of lifestyle in the future.

I texted Mingyu that I already arrived at Paris and tild him that he needs to inform me with his day with my son. And I hope they are doing both great while I am away from them.

Well the flight is more peaceful than I imagine. Lucky For me I sat beside my manager and the jerk sat beside his. And I just painfully enjoying the different formations of clouds in the sky and captured some image that triggered my interest. Well, Aside my dream to become a successful model, I also wanted to become a photographer but being a photographer had been forgotten when I gave birth to my son, since I need to have a lot of job to buy baby stuff. Although I still take picture just for fun now.

And now I just laying in a comfortable bed, missing the people who are closed to me is Seoul. A day hadn't yet passed but I already miss them so much especially my son. He is not used of me being away for many hours, we always stick together and I wonder what is he doing now, maybe sleeping since it's already 11pm in Korea.

After a short nap, I try to stand because my stomach is growling hard, like a dragon who want to scape from a cave.

I look to the nearest restaurant from the hotel, just in my black adidas sweatpants and black adidas jacket above my white plane tshirt, without wearing mask or cap. I didn't bother wearing them for disguised since I'm not famous no one knows me here.

Walking on the street alone feeling strange in everything in I see - from the street itself, people, store everything is new to my eyes and I could say everything that my sight caught is prettily amazing. It is a dream come true indeed. Paris is one of my favourite European cities – Though it is the first European country that I have every visit. This place is still an easy place to spend money. There are fantastic restaurants, shops and wine bars on every corner, and the entrance fees to all those world-class museums and attractions soon start to add up.

After not so long searching for a restaurant, I end up is a steak restaurant, it is not the most expensive streak nor cheapest, Its just so so. I don't want to spend hundred of dollars just for a single meal. I'm a mother so I need to budget my needs and my child needs and wants.

Sitting in a table with two chairs alone, waiting for my order makes me very lonely, especially when all the people around are very happy with their families, boyfriends and girlfriends and other are with friends.

"All the tables are occupied" my attention shifted to a man who just sit in the chair in front of me without waiting for my response. I observe the man who is wearing all black with bucket hat and mask. He notice that I am still looking at him confusingly that is why he lower his mask and I just realize who he is.

"Hi Lisa, what a coincidence" he said smiling happily. I know it wasn't coincidence but I don't want to assume things thats why I keep my thought aside. "Yes, hi to you too" I replied sarcastically.

"You know we will be working very soon, I hope we become closer and lessen the awkwardness between us" he started while showing his bunny teeth, I miss his smile to be honest but missing those small things also reminds me of the pain he had cost. Although Thinking that his offer is good for the both, I'm still doubting is especially when it is Jungkook who are talking to. When I was about to reply our orders serve chronologically.