Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

It’s been 4 years since the last time I saw and talked to Jungkook, it was a nightmare I could say but I believe everything happens for a reason, and now I’m living with my baby boy, Seungbin.

He is my source of strength and happiness at this point, we only have each other and we are happy living together

We lived in Busan for 2 years and I decided to move to Seoul for the sake of my job. As my dream before, I am now part-time model in one of the biggest agency in Korea, although I am not the well-known since I only appear on magazines.

Today is my day-off and I want to spend all my time to my son.

I am cooking pancakes since it’s my son’s favorite breakfast, while cooking I am thinking all the things that we have been through both happiness and sadness.

It is still crystal clear the days when he was asking where his dad, the days when he was sick and the days that I was jobless. And the happy moments of our lives like when we simply visit the park and play, going to the zoo since he really love animals and the day when I was crying in happiness because it his first day is school. Those moments are meant to be treasured and I will treasure them forever.

While on my deep thought, I didn’t aware that my baby is already awake crying with his bunny stuffed toy on his hand.

“mommy, I’ve been calling you and you’re not responding” he said wiping his tears that keeps on falling from his years. “I thought you already left me” he continued.

“awww, my baby is so cute” I turned off the stove and went near and hug him, he is so innocent. “baby, I’m not doing to left you alone, okay? I’m always here beside you, and look I cooked your favorite, pancakes” I said caressing his hair and I carry him to move to the kitchen table.

While preparing for the breakfast he begin to asked;
“Mommy, are we going to the zoo today? Because you promised me that we are going to the zoo”

“Well, young man as far I remember if you are going to be a good boy we are doing to visit the zoo but I asked your Auntie Jennie that you almost hit a boy with your bike, kindly explain to me that?” confronting him.
“but mommy it was an accident, and I didn’t hit the boy and still I said sorry to him but his mom scolded me” he explain defensively. I know he is not lying because I know what is his facial reaction when he was lying to me.

“are you sure about that?” I still asked

“Yes mommy, you can ask my friend who are in there”