Ch.1: Do You Trust Me?

(My family by Migos, Karol G, Snoop Dogg, and Rock Mafia.)

The past

Y/N POV

The portal opened and I was kicked out.

"Huh?! Wait! What did I do!" I asked in my fox form

I was at a lost as the portal closed. I looked around and saw I was in the human world. There was snow and tall trees. I turned to a human and saw I was in a thing humans call tank top and shorts.

I walked around and shivered. It was cold. My ears and tail didn't leave as I shivered, walking around the woods. I tried to speak but only babbling and inaudible sounds came out.

"Whoa hey! It's freezing out here why are you alone and not in-"

I saw a male and ran away. He scared me. I ran and ran but he only followed calling for me to stop. I changed into my fox form and continued running. I turned only to be faced with a tree.

I turned around and saw the male there. I coward away and whimpered. He gasped a little and looked at me.

"U-uh? Its okay, I won't hurt ya!" He said softly," but your gonna freeze and die out here the more yer out here."

He picked me up and I squirmed around. He kept me still and then held me under his coat. I looked around and he was running. I looked up at him and he looked determined?

'Why?'

He got to a place and bursted through a thing called a door. Once we were inside he closed the door and was taking heavy breaths.

'Humans hated us.....why are you helping me....'

"Whoa! Are you okay nogla?" Another male asked

The male who held me showed me to the other and I jumped out of his arms and ran around.

"What the hell?! Why would you bring a fox?!" The other male asked

"Let me explain but we need to calm her down first-"

I jumped on a table but slipped. I ended up breaking my small leg and whimpered.

'No! No! No!'

I changed to a human and whimpered. I crawled to the corner and sat there. I cried silently as the pain went through my whole body.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" The male yelled

I flinched and tried to get more into the corner. The male who brought me here came to me and I kicked and whimpered only for my leg to hurt more.

"Hey! Its okay, calm down!" He said softly

"NOGLA WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! IT WAS A FOX AND NOW ITS SOME GIRL?!" The other male yelled," IT HAS EARS AND A TAIL?!"

Nogla, as the other male yelled, explained what he saw and his version of the story. But it was the same as mine. He chased me and brought me here.

The other male looked tense and they both came to me.

'I wanna go home...'

"Whats your name? Is your leg okay?" The male asked

"Lets fix her up and I guess ask her later." Nogla said

They came closer and I shook my head. I tried to speak but words couldn't come out. I put my hand on my throat and my eyes widened.