Draco brushed off his jeans and looked around their landing-point. It was a deserted stretch of grass. Two grumpy-looking wizards stood in front of them, one was holding a large, golden watch, the other a scroll of parchment and a quill.

"Party?" a man adorning a poncho and a kilt looked up from his scroll.

"Weasley," Remus responded, handing the portkey over to the man with the watch. He threw it into a bin with other used portkeys.

"Weasley..." he consulted his scroll, "about a quarter-mile walk to your left, first field you come to. The site manager's name is Mr. Roberts."

"Thank you," Remus said, "come on, boys."

It only took a few minutes to walk to the campsite.

"Good afternoon," they stopped in front of a cottage, a man was standing in the doorway, looking at the field of tents.

"Goodmorning, are you Mr. Roberts?" Remus greeted.

"Yes, I am," the muggle said, "and who are you?"

"We're part of the Weasley party, I'm assuming Arthur informed you that we would be arriving?" Remus said.

"Let me see here," he took out a pad of paper, "Weasley... yes, here it is, seven to arrive later, you are, let's see, four," he made four tallies on the paper, "go on, you'll find a sign with your reservation on it."

"Thank you," Remus said.

"To the tents we go!" Sirius cheered.

At the very edge of the woods, on the top of the field, there was a space with two tents, marked with a wooden sign nailed to the ground reading; Weezly.

"Professor Lupin?" Two voices called out, "Harry? Malfoy? Sirius Black?"

Fred and George looked at the group with wide eyes, "what's going on?"

"Ah," Arthur Weasley came out of one of the tents, "Sirius, Remus, you've made it! Hello, Harry."

"Dad?" Fred and George turned their attention to their father, "what's going on?"

"The other part of our party has arrived!" Arthur said cheerfully, "come inside, you're just in time for lunch, Molly's packed sandwiches."

They ducked into the bigger of the two tents.

Harry gasped, the inside of the tent differed plenty from the outside appearance. 

The inside of the tent greatly resembled an old-fashioned three-bedroom flat.

"Harry!" Hermione and Ron grinned at him from their chess match.

"Harry's here?" Ginny poked her head up from the couch.

"We're eating lunch," Mr. Weasley announced.

"Is nobody else surprised to see Malfoy, Lupin and Black?" Fred asked, astonished.

"It would appear that way, Freddie." George tapped his chin, "How peculiar."

Draco stood a ways away from the rest of the group. He awkwardly shifted on his feet.

"Come on Draco," Sirius chuckled, "we're eating over here."

Ginny beckoned the blond over, "I hope you like corn beef sandwiches."

"Corn beef?" Ron groaned, "I hate corn beef."

"How were your summers?" Harry turned to his two best friends. 

"Brilliant," Hermione smiled, accepting a sandwich from Mr. Weasley.

"Are you coming home with us tomorrow?" Ginny turned to the blond who sat beside her.

"No," Draco sighed, "no, I don't think I am."

"Why not?" Ginny frowned.

"I don't want to impose," Draco sighed.

"You don't want to impose?" Ginny snorted, "honestly Malfoy, you were invited, you wouldn't be imposing, besides, Mum loves having visitors. You should come."

"But Ron..." Draco looked over to the gangly ginger.

"Ignore Ron," Ginny rolled her eyes, "he has a stick up his arse anyway."

"Ginevra! Language!" George gasped as he sat across from the pair.

Ginny stuck out her tongue at her older brother.

"What brings you here, Malfoy?" Fred asked, "out of all people, I must say we were definitely not expecting you."

"Sirius wanted to take Harry and me," Draco said, "I'm his cousin, you see, and Harry's his godson."

"Blimey, we didn't know that!" George looked surprised, "this weekend is full of surprises."

"You can say that again," Fred grinned, "you're coming back to the Burrow, then, Malfoy?"

Draco shook his head.

"Why not?" the twins looked at him.

"He doesn't want to impose," Ginny answered for him.

Fred scoffed, "Mum will love having someone new around."

"That's what I said!" Ginny huffed.

"Ron doesn't like me," Draco argued, "he won't want me to spend a week in his room."

"You can stay with us!" Fred offered.

"You might be woken up by an explosion once or twice though," George had a mischievous smirk.

"maybe even three times," Fred added.

"That settles it," Ginny looked triumphant, you're coming to stay with us."

"I suppose I am," Draco gave in.

Hey Guys! I hope you are enjoying the story! Your support means the world to me, I really love reading the comments you all leave! If you did not know, I recently posted a new story called Lucille Rose Potter, if you're interested you should definitely go check it out! I update it every other day on an alternating schedule with this book!