"You'd be in the loop if I had picked you up this morning," Stiles said. "So... whose been taking you to school?"

A tray got put on their table, earning a gawking stare from Stiles as he looked at whose tray it was.

"Figure what out?" Lydia asked.

"Ha," Stiles let out a breathe with a smile.

Lydia looked at Haven, asking, "We still getting coffee after school?"

Stiles looked between the two girls, realizing who was Haven's new driver to and from school, since for some reason, it hadn't been him.

"Yeah, of course," Haven smiled.

As the rest of her clique seemed to find seats around the trio, Stiles leaned in towards Scott, asking, "Why is she sitting with us?"

Scott was speechless, no words coming out of his mouth as he shook his head and shrugged. He then looked up, moving his jacket so Allison could sit in the chair next to him.

Jackson got there, telling the guy sitting in the end chair next to Lydia to get up.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" the guy asked.

Well, he technically didn't ask you, he told you to move, Haven thought.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot," replied Danny.

As Jackson sat down, Scott glared at him. 

"So, I hear they're saying its some sort of animal attack," Danny announced to the group. "Probably a cougar."

"I heard mountain lion," Jackson said, earning rapid blinking from Haven.

That's what he just said... she thought.

"A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia said, and when Jackson gave her a sideways glance, she said, "... Isn't it?"

"Who cares?" was Jackson's response. "The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway."

"Actually, I just found out who it is," Stiles said.

Haven leaned over his shoulder, placing her chin on his arm as she looked down at his phone, looking at whatever he was looking at. He extended his hands so that everyone could look down at his phone, playing a news clip.

"I know this guy," Scott said, and Haven got off of Stiles's arm when she noticed Scott's small smile at them.

"You do?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver," he stated.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun please?" Lydia asked. "Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night?"

Allison and Scott looked at her quickly, confused by the question.

"You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?"

Haven and Stiles winced at the words 'hanging out.'

"Um... we were thinking of what we were gonna do," Allison said.

"Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the six of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun," she said.

"Six of us?" Scott questioned. "H-hanging out?"

"Haven and Jeep boy," Lydia said, pointing to Stiles and Haven.

Scott turned to Allison, asking, "Do you wanna hang out, like us and them?"