"(Y/n), sweetie, could you come help with this?" Inko asked and you walked over to her.

"So, you and Shoto Todoroki right?" Mitsuki asked as you help make some tea.

"Yeah..."

"You guys are cute together! I always thought that you would be with Katsuki."

"Nah, I like Katsu but Shoto and I have been friends forever! And he's been there for me for a while."

"Well, I never expected Katsuki to date a boy. I'm supportive and all, it was just unexpected!"

"Kiri and he are great together. Kiri is one of the only people who can control him too."

"I can see that." You turned around when you heard a knock at the door and Shoto got up to get it. He opened the door with a smile to see a lady with long white hair with Fuyumi. You walked over to greet them.

"Hi! You must be Shoto's mom, right?" You asked and she nodded. "C'mon in." 

Mitsuki and Inko had just got done cooking and Bakugou was forced to set the table with Izuku then we all sat down together. Everyone fixed a plate and started eating.

"Thanks, Mom! This is great!" Izuku said happily.

"Yeah, thanks, Mama." You called Inko Mama forever now, it was just natural.

"So... Is this lovely girl your girlfriend, Shoto?" His mom asked quietly and he nodded with a smile. Now you know where he gets his quietness from. "She seems like a very great girl and based on how you talk about her, I can tell you both love each other very much!"

You looked over at Shoto and he just blushed. "Yeah, this girl's great! She whooped my ass in Mario Kart tho." Natsuo laughed.

"Natsuo! Language!" Fuyumi said.

"But she isn't the champ cuz Tou-" "Hey, could we talk for a moment, Natsuo??" You interrupted him before he could say Touya's name. "I mean, Shoto and I have to tell you something. Privately."

Shoto, Fuyumi, and I got up and walked in the front door with Natsuo.

"Dude! You can't mention Dabi here!" You said in a hushed voice.

"I haven't spoken to Mom about him... She still thinks Touya is gone and never coming back!" Shoto added.

"Ohhh!! Sorry guys..."

"It's okay. Just don't talk about him, alright?" Fuyumi said. "I know we all do but we can't tell Mom or Father about him."

"Okay... We should go now." Natsuo walked back to the table and you all followed.

"So sorry about that! We just had to speak to Natsuo about a sensitive subject." Fuyumi said in a sweet voice.

"It's okay! We were just talking to Katsuki and Kirishima about their relationship!" Mitsuki said.

"Mom! I told you already, I am NOT talking to you about my sex life." You almost spit out your drink. "So stop asking!!"

"No, c'mon. Let's talk, Katsu." You joked.

"We're not even gonna start with that. I will expose you and Icyhot over there." You went wide-eyed and shook your head. "Oh, I so will." He smirked.

"Katsuki, I will kill you." You said.

"TRY IT!!"

"NOPE!! NOT TODAY!!" Mitsuki yelled. "Anyway, what about Izuku and Ochaco over there?"

Izuku blushed and so did Uraraka. "No thanks..."

"Aw, c'mon! You guys are both so cute together, Izuku!" Inko said.

You all ate and talked for a bit but it was getting late and you had to leave. Katsuki, Kiri, and his mom left first while you and Shoto offered to clean up. You talked with Inko and Izuku then Izuku said Uraraka and he had to leave so you went ahead and left with Shoto. Fuyumi and Natsuo had already left with his mom so he had to call Fuyumi to come to get you both.
When you got back to the dorms, you went to your room. You laid in your bed and thought for a while. Mother's Day was one of the days that made you think about your parents. You pulled up an old photograph you had of the last Mother's Day you had with them. You cried for a bit and then quietly fell asleep, where you dreamed of seeing your parents again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aw... i love that! make sure you tell your mom happy mother's day today! you never know when they might not be there.

oop- that was dark af...

YEE YEE IM OUTTIE GORLS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 5/10/20

Word Count: 1180