Chapter 21

Arosio De Luca

Lowering my gun with cold, disinterested eyes, I took a step back to admire my craftsmanship with a cold smirk playing on my mouth. One of my men laid in a pool of his own blood after I shot him in his stomach while his partner cried out in pain, clutching his shoulder that I also shot. These two fuckers were the first to arrive at the New York City airport this afternoon and I had ordered them to escort my wife to my private lounge since it would take longer for my private jet to land there. 

But of course, they lost her in the airport and were incapable of accomplishing such a simple task. 

"Aro, enough. Let the other guards take these two to the hospital," Alejandro stated after he returned from throwing up in the bathroom. He seriously needs to get over his phobia of blood or at least find a new profession. His high IQ certainly does not come in handy during these kinds of situations. 

"No, fuck off," I scoffed at his suggestion and was about to end the pathetic suffering of the two men before Alejandro's next words had me scowling in annoyance. 

"Stop. Principessa won't like it if she finds out that you killed two men because of her," Alejandro stated while smirking when I fell silent. 

Man, I wish I could fucking carve that smirk out of his face with my already bloody knife. I got bored of shooting the fuckers and played a little game with my knife, so what? What did you expect from the most coldblooded Mafia boss?

"Fine, get them out of my sight now," kicking their bloody bodies away, I stood up and left the basement of my villa located on the outskirts of New York City. My family owns villas and mansions all over the world but this one in particular is my favorite. 

I know New York City like the back of my hand since most of my Mafia dealings take place here, in the city home to many gangs. My fiery girl ran away to my favorite city without even knowing this fact about me, she is truly at a disadvantage now. 

The basement in this villa in particular is one of my favorites as I conduct a lot of "meetings" in here. It has every torture device you could possibly imagine and contained several cells for when I wanted to starve and torture my enemies over the course of many days. 

"Finally, take a seat Aro. It took me a while to hack into the airport security cameras since my equipment is back home but I did it. Although, I can't seem to locate principessa in the video, there are too many people," Giovanni stated in a bored tone as he sat in my living room with his laptop. 

When we arrived to my villa, I had given him exactly three hours to find out where the hell my wife disappeared to and he worked tirelessly without any dinner for the past few hours. None of us ate dinner yet, I was too busy torturing my pathetic guards in order to set an example for the rest of my men and Alejandro was occupied with making sure I didn't kill any of them. 

"Look for someone dressed in a flight attendant outfit, Gio. It's apparently Aro's fetish after all," Alejandro smirked towards me as I sent the both of them a murderous glare. He was referring to the Dale family's private flight attendant who we had interrogated before coming to my villa. 

The young woman was so terrified and could barely form a sentence when I questioned her in anger. Alejandro had to push me aside and he's the one who found out that my little fiery cucciola burrowed the flight attendant's uniform under the premise of me having some sort of fetish. 

Since Alejandro is a gossip queen, news spread fast among my men and even my family back home. An hour ago, Alanzo sent me a notification of a flight attendant outfit he purchased for me and left in my personal mansion back home. Never in my whole life, have I been this disrespected, yet my wife has the courage to tarnish my reputation like that. I would say that it made me furious but quite honestly, her courage and defiance was a major turn on.