Chapter 11: Interviews and Game Night

Start from the beginning

"Do the girls have anything they have to do today?" Liam asked I was wondering the same thing.

"As of right now, they are staying here and having the day to relax. I have been thinking of giving them the night off tomorrow as well to allow them to enjoy one of your concerts. We are in Charlotte's hometown, so it might be nice to have her family out to see you boys perform," Simon answers, and the boys nod their heads.

"I know that Gabriella was wondering if she could come to see us perform, so I am sure she would be happy if that happened," I said, and Simon nodded his head.

"I will look into it," he said, getting up and leaving the kitchen.

The rest of us finished breakfast and went to finish getting ready for the day; eventually, we were getting loaded into the van to begin driving to the virgin radio studio. The interviews today were going to be the first ones since the girls joined us on tour, so I expect we are going to get quite a bit of questions asking who they are and what they are doing. Simon had told us that we could talk about the girls and the competition, as it was a worldwide contest, just not to get too personal about the girls.

We walked upstairs to the radio studio, walked into the recording room to be seated at a table with mics and headphones for us to wear. I sat down in between Liam and Harry and put my headphones on. The radio hosts were making jokes with us and making small conversation with us while songs were playing over the radio. I never got nervous for interviews or radio appearances, especially with the lads I felt comfortable.

"And we are back with the four members of One Direction!" The radio host Adam said into his microphone as he sat across the room from us. "Say hello, boys!"

"Hello! It's Harry,"

"Niall!"

"Liam."

"And Louis here!"

"They are back from their hiatus and are in Toronto for two performances on their come back tour!" Adam explains into the microphone. "For the next hour, you can call in and ask them questions, so keep them coming, and we will start asking the boys them shortly!"

"Looking forward to it," Liam exclaims, and we all verbally agree.

"But first, What Makes You Beautiful!" Adam presses a button, and our first song as a band begins to play. He turns back to us, "so like I said, I will be asking you questions that the fans have sent in, and you know, answer them to the best of your ability!" We all nod and continue talking until the song ends. "So the first question is from Amanda, she asks, 'what did you enjoy most about the break?'" We look to each other to see who's is going to answer the question, "why don't we start with Harry."

"Traveling and having time off to spend with family," Harry answers, and we all nod our heads.

"Yeah, spending time with my family was definitely important during this time, but also probably writing my own music," I explain, and lads agree.

"I agree with Harry and Niall, but I'll have to add watching my son grow up to the list as well." Liam replies, and you can hear the fans that were outside the studio say 'AWE' exceptionally loudly.

"I think the lads have summed it up perfectly for me, travelling, family time, watching my son grow up, but also making more personal music for the fans!" Louis explains with a smile.

"Alright, thank you, boys! On to the next song! Circles by Post Malone." Adam says into his microphone as the song begins to play.

More questions keep rolling in, and we continue to answer them. The hour is coming to close, and the question finally hits, the questions that I have been dredging of having to answer, but it was bound to happen sometime today. I had, however, hoped that it would not have been this early in the morning. "Boys, the last question of the day, but I am sure all the girls are wondering this, got anyone special in your lives right now?"