Chapter Four -The Prince of Land and Sea

"Ari NO!" Flounder cried but it was too late Ari had already gone up to the surface ,and boy was he glad he did. Firework flew up and danced in the sky . "Wow!" A childish voice came from behind him , it was Flounder. "Wow is right!" Ari exclaimed."Bark Bark" "Down boy" Ari heard a dog and what sounded like "Humans!" Ari shouted with glee speeding towards the ship.

Then he saw a crew of people dancing, but there was one. One that stole Ari's heart just by looking at HIM (That's what I'm talking bout Ari go on with yo bad self) he sighed "Dreamy" Flounder watched closely not seeing what Ari saw clearly. Flounder saw a simple human with tan skin ,blue eyes, and black hair. however Ari saw a dreamboat with Perfect skin, Black wavy hair, and ocean blue eyes whose name seemed to be Eric (Hence the fact that the crew calls him that) "Eric" was playing a wood carved flute while dancing with Max having the time of his life.

Max had spotted Ari and was about to greet him until Eric got his attention back Then Eric's advisor Grimsby (or at least i think) Announced for everyone to gather around something covered in a drape "In honor of Prince Eric I present" It was a busting Statue of Eric stereotyped as some "Prince charming" or "A Knight in Shining Amour" "Grim you shouldn't have" Eric spoke "I know" Grimsby said in a Solemn voice "It was meant to be a wedding gift"

Eric simply laughed "Oh don't tell me your still sour about me not falling for Princess Gallia " Girmsby's tone changed "the who;e kingdom just want to see you happy" Eric scoffed "Yeah right" "I'll be the Judge of when i found the right guy(OOH boy you betta fix that) I mean girl (There you go Nice save) " It'll hit me like...like lightning.

'BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOM CRASH BOOM"

Thunder roared in the background then lightning struck the ship (Oh the irony ) The ship burst into flames the statue was the first overboard Grimsby shouted "NOOOOOO' Max was barking wildly as the crew were screaming at the top of there lungs "hurricane a com min" Eventually everyone was overboard except for Eric and Max once reunited Eric grabbed Max and Jumped off the Ship the ship exploded due to the fireworks on the the ship and Eric was knocked unconscious and Started drowning doomed to fave a watery Grave. Ari noticed and jumped back into the water and rescued him from certain death.

THE LITTLE MERMAN CHAPTER THREE COMPLETE