Chapter One Meeting Ari

Boy X Boy (Yaoi)
Don't like Don't read.
It was a beautiful day in Alantis unlike any other. Everyone from mermaids and merman to whales and fish gathered at the central palace. All were impressed with the amazing features such as the unique structure, the golden pillars, and the rare vegetation. Everyone waited for the Kings arival.
The Kings' advisor Sebastian was the first to show up, then the king followed, and finally his six children. All were on edge as the brothers harmonized
🎶We are the sons of Triton🎶
As the brothers named themselves in a musical manor Sebastian conducted the musicians. 🎶Our seventh little brother we're presenting him to you to sing a song Sebastian wrote ,his voice is like a bell he's our brother Aaarrrrriiii *gasp*
Only to see that Ari was nowhere to be found.
"Ari as he slammed his trident on the sea floor.

Meanwhile
"Come oonnnn Ari you're already in trouble with your dad for not being like your brothers and now we're exploring dangerous shipwrecks!"A chubby fish named Flounder whined as he and his friend swab toward the shipwreck.
"Oh come on don't tell me you have cold fins now do you?"The teen asked
"No!!"the fish protested" I'm just scared of your dad."
"Really?"Ari said now laughing. "Hey it isn't funny Ari cause remember when you came out along with saying you like humans." Flounder said shivering. "Yeah I remember he was such a drama king. Ari said rolling eyes.
"Okay we're here!" Ari claimed as he slipped through a rusty window."Ari I don't think we should be here." Flounder said quivering in fear.
"Okay buddy then you can sit here and watch for sharks."Ari spoke with a smirk"watch for sharks yeah I can do that yeah I can watch for (pause) SHARKS?!"
"Yeah and I'm sure they'd love to be friends."

Somewhere off in the distance was the kings trusted advisor Sebastian watching Ari and flounder enter the ship. "I knew dat no good Ari would be here."

Back at the ship.
"Ooooo this is shiny I wonder if Scuttle knows what it is."Ari said dumbfounded. Well I'm glad for you you and your akward obsession but I think tha.........."Flounder paused
"Well you think what?"Ari asked
"shark." Flounder whispered.
"What?"
"SHARKS!!!!!!"
Sebastian was on his way to the teen and the fish when he heard......
"HELP...SHARKS...SAVE US."
Sebastian gasped "oooo you done it now."
Ari is now swimming for his life ducking and dodging leaving the shark and Flounder in the dust.
"Ari can you slow down(Flounder pleaded as the shark attempted to rip his fin clean off. Ari swam through the closest window to escape but flounder got stuck in a different window "Help I'm Stuck!" The shark got even closer as Ari pulled him out the window the shark got stuck himself.
"Where are we going now?" The guppie asked.
"To the surface."

THE LITTLE MERMAN
CHAPTER ONE
COMPLETE