Chapter Three-Part of That World

Chapter Three-Part Of That World

As Sebastian roamed the dark and gloomy hallways muttering to himself because he was angry about watching the teen that is until he spots Ari leaving the palace.

"What is dat child up to now!?" Sebastian exclaimed.As he followed them to a lower region of the sea. When Sebastian caught up to them Ari was moving a rock out of place. Sebastian sqeezed through the small entrance. He took one look and he discovered Ari's safe haven for his "Collection" He wanted to tell the king right away but he saw Ari in the center of the cave in near tears.

"Maybe he's right maybe there is something wrong with me. I just dont see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad."

🎶Look at this stuff isn't it neat wouldnt you think my collections complete wouldn't you think I'm the guy the guy who has every thing 🎶

Sebastians jaw nearly dropped when Ari said he wanted more.

🎶I wanna be where the people are I wanna see Wanna see wanna see e'm dancin' walking around on those...what do you call em', Oh feet🎶

Flounder was engaged in the song (swaying back and forth with his eyes closed)Sebastian however heard enough and was about to tell triton until....

🎶What would I give if I could live out of these waters? What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?Bet'cha on land they understand bet they don't reprimand their brothers.Bright young children sick of swimmin' ready to staaaaaaannd 🎶

Lost in thought Ari kept singing
🎶I'm ready to know what the people know ask them my questions and get some answers strolling around on the what's the word again...Street. When's it my turn wouldn't I love out to explore all day up above🎶

"Out of the sea.......someday I'll be part out that wooorrrrrllllddd."

Sebastian backed up to make his exit but he tripped on a series of Ari's "collection"

After the amount of crashing items that fell on Sebastian Ari snapped backed to reality "Sebastian!?" The crabs little head out of the junk pile "Ooooo WAIT TIL YOUR FADER HERE BOUT DIS" Sebastian screamed at the top of his lungs" "Your not gonna tell are you!?" Flounder worried "Please Sebastian" Ari pleaded"No,no I don't want to hear it's my duty to the king"

Authors Note:
Sorry this is so short I'll try to make it up