Mother's day special!

(This is part of the actual story hehe, hope you guys enjoy!)

(Bakugou's pov)

(The day before mothers day)

Todoroki and I splashed around in the water. "Haha, roar!" Todoroki chuckled. I pouted as he soaked my hair in water causing my hair to go down. Todoroki laughed and pulled me close. "Geez you are so silly" I smiled as I pat his head. Todoroki smirked "I am~?" I blushed and I looked down. "Wanna go eat some food?" Todoroki asked, I nodded. "I want dumplings!" I said as I ran out of the water. Todoroki smiled and followed me. "Same than!" He said as we grabbed our towels. I dried my hair  and put my towel on my shoulder. Todoroki was behind me and back hugged me. "Lets go before the restaurant closes" he said I nodded. "Wait... we're on a private island resort, where are we going to get dumplings?" I asked as I looked over at Todoroki.

"Haha" Todoroki chuckled and pointed up. I looked up in confusion, a helicopter flew by us and my eyes widened. "Happy early mothers day!" Todoroki smiled, I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Your so silly icy hot" I whispered a noticeable blush on my face. All of a sudden I was lifted. I lost thought of what I was doing "waa?!" I looked at Todoroki. Todoroki... is bridal style carrying me. Is this a dream? "Hey I'm heavy!" I said, as I was a flustered mess. He looked down at me and smirked "doesn't seem so to me" he said his eyes filled with lust. I blushed and looked away "lets head to the helicopter!" He said as the helicopter landed infront of us. "Is this illegal?" I asked as Todoroki carried me into the helicopter. "Ha, like they could arrest me" Todoroki laughed.

'Dear god' I thought as I face palmed. "Hello Mr. Todoroki, where would you like to go?" A blond man asked todoroki. He knows him?! Where the hell did he get a helicopter. "Please take me home marcus" todoroki said as he smiled. "W-wait what?" I said in confusion. "Sir that will take quite a few hours, we'll get there early tomorrow morning" he said as he closed the helicopter door. "Doesn't matter, as long as we can spend time with our kids on mothers day" todoroki said smiling. "Hey!" I said as I poked todoroki "hm?" He looked down at me. I smiled and kissed his lips gently "thank you." He smiled, a light tint of blush covering his face. "Sleep babe, we'll be there by morning" todoroki whispered as I cuddled up to his chest. "Fine fine but only cuz I'm comfortable right now" I said as I drifted off to sleep.

(Mother's day)

"Bakugou, hey Bakugou" todoroki said as I opened my eyes a little. "We're here" todoroki smiled. I jumped and yawned "what are we waiting for?!" I said as I looked at todoroki "well-" "momma! Daddy!" Noah and clare's voices rang and I looked outside 'I completely forgot we were in a helicopter'. I opened the helicopter doors. "Thank you marcus" todoroki said handing him a 100 dollar bill for tip. "O-oh thank you sir" marcus said with a smile. As the door opened noah and clare jumped in and bear hugged me. A big smile on my face. "Hey you little rascals, did you miss us?" I said teasingly "yes momma! Happy mothers day!" Noah said. Clare smiled and looked into my eyes "happy mothers day momma, I wove you." I felt tears in my eyes. "Hehe, well kids momma and me still haven't eaten and I'm guessing you still haven't had breakfast so~ I'm going to make us dumplings" todoroki said with a smile. "Yay!" Noah and clare ran off inside and I got off the helicopter. Finally on stable ground, I walked into the house to find jiro and shinso laying on the floor "what did you guys do to them?" I asked. "W-we, its fine bakugou but your kids are really too much like you guys" jiro said as she sat up.

Todoroki walked through the door and chuckled. "Come and eat with us" todoroki said as he walked to the kitchen. Shinso woke up but fell back to sleep "wake me up when the food is ready... please" he mumbled as he drifted to sleep. I nodded and followed todoroki into the kitchen.

After a few minutes 20 dumplings were fresh and ready to eat. I woke up shinso and we all sat at the table. Eating away. What a nice mother's day. "Happy mother's day bakugou!" Jiro and shinso said giving me a thumbs up. I glared at them "I still don't understand why I'm the mom" I said as I pouted. "Well your the botto-" I shut todoroki's mouth in an instant with a small kiss on the lips. "Momma's kissing dadda on the lips!" Clare giggled. I blushed and looked away, I slowly started eating a dumpling to occupy my thoughts.