Chaper 8: first kiss

(Bakugou's pov)

      Eventually the night ended and they had to leave. I was actually quite happy. Todoroki went upstairs when they left and hasn't came out since.

      It made me quite worried so I went to go check on him "todoroki?" I ask slowly walking into our dimly lit room. No one responded so I walked in and closed the door looking around.

      Out of nowhere someone grabbed me and pinned me to the bed again. I looked up "todoroki?!" I yell slightly blushing "hey~" he says with a cute smirk on his face.

      I looked at him with the 'what the fuck' face and he just gave me a little smile "what do you want fireball?" He asks getting off me "well I just wanted to check on you" I say my voice slowly going to a whisper "you were worried" he asks smirking "well ya you didn't come out for a really long time" I say turning towards him.

      "Well to verify this I am fine and also I was up here because I was getting ready to read a book" todoroki says looking down "oh okay" I say giving him a smile. He looked at me and smiled back "hey bakugou..." todoroki whispers "ya?" I ask looking at him. He looked up at me with a serious face "can I kiss you?" Todoroki asks bluntly "wait w-what" I ask my eyes widening "let me kiss you" he says again . I blush and nod as a response. I closed my eyes and waited patiently for some type of feeling to occur. Within seconds I felt something soft hit my lips...

      It felt really nice, I opened my eyes to see todoroki looking into my eyes. I could see the love he was trying to express I broke the kiss and hugged him. Never have I ever met a man like this."You know your still my rival" I say giving him a big smile."Did you think I would go easy on ya" todoroki says giving me a small grin. "Ha shouldn't I be saying that" I say ratorting back at him. He didn't respond he just looked down and gave a smile. I quietly chuckled as I saw him slowly shuffle out of the room.

I hope he knows that was my first kiss.