Chapter 17: what went on

(Bakugou's pov)

Weeks passed by and we started training there quirks. Noahs quirk was unbelievably powerful but it had alot of draw backs for example he would fly back everytime he tried to harden something to big. There was this one time where he tried to get back at todoroki but in the end caused a hole in our dorm. Oh I can't forget about clare but she almost set a cat on fire... ya its been crazy. But they have gotten quite powerful, enough to even surpass us.

"Hey mom!" Clare yelled in excitement "yes pumkin" I say looking over at her "lets have a battle" she said basically bouncing up and down with confidence "hmm sure" I said a smirk on my face "yay!" Clare squealed and ran outside. Oh god I hope Mr.Aizawa doesn't mind this, I walked out to see clare all suited up "where did you get th he armor?!" I asked in confusion "dad" she replied her eyes darkening as she got ready to fight "oh okay" I said taking my position "everyone ready" noah yelled. Me and clare nodded "Then" he pauses "go!!!".

Clare went head on throwing some of her flames at me. I didn't expect the sparks to burn me though so I couldn't have as much fun as I wanted. I dodged her next attack as I made a small explosion beside her making her fling back and smack her butt on the ground. She pouted but quickly got up "good game mom" she said hugging my leg with a big smile on her face. I smiled and gave her a pat on the back "good game kiddo".

Todoroki all of a sudden came out with paint ball guns. Oh I forgot to mention ever since we have had noah and clare everything became a complete pillow fight except with quirks and paint.

We had a pretty basic schedule other then that though. We got up, got ready, changed, ate breakfast, said love you, and then went to school. In the afternoons we met up with noah and clare, ate dinner, have some type of battle, then go to bed. It was pretty simple.

Oh but you know not everyone liked it. Shinsou our kind of distant neighbor decided to join us once and completely made us accidentally turn against him. Ya... we almost got sued.

Kirishima actually is our neighbor now too which is cool. He has a girlfriend and boyfriend of his own. Suprisingly he actually chose to date mina and denki in a poly relationship. They are all really cute together I'm quite happy for them.

Oh can't forget to mention mr.aizawa almost scolded us for half the week about how we should remember not to blow up the neighborhood, but I mean we kinda didn't forget.

(Yall gotta tell me how you may want this to end, hope you like ^^)