Chapter 11: Mr.Aizawa...

(Bakugou's pov)

      After a while we sat there and played ball. As the night crept closer I realized that this was just a dorm and that we could never have enough room to get a room for each clare and noah. I was quite worried about this since their our children now and its our responsibility. I looked at todoroki with concern and he got the message. He told the kids that we would be right back and we left the room. "Whats wrong bakugou?" todoroki asks grasping my hand, I could tell he was worried what I was going to say.

      "Where are they going to sleep?" I ask looking at todoroki who was caught in a daze of thought "with us I guess" todoroki says lifting his head up to me. "Well we have one extra room right? lets get bunkbeds for them" I say looking over my shoulder a bit. "Oh well we could always make them a bed" todoroki claims "what" I bluntly say looking at him with a confused expression "well with my wood working skills and with your house skills you could sow their pillows and blankets" todoroki says giving me a slight smile of reassurance.

      "do you know how to wood work?" I ask "ya I learned it when I was probably 7 and my dad was still training me, I was probably practicing at the time and I got my face hit at a tree as my dad called me weak and thats when I realized wood could be manipulation with cuts to form shapes so I figured out how to" todoroki says turning his head to look down at the floor "well then hero's never back down" I say as todoroki turns his head alarmed at m answer and then gives a smile of relief. I smile back and we walk back into the room.

      We planned it out as we sat and carefully designed the bunkbed. We weren't architects so lay us some slack we have to say its not that bad. Our design was finally finished at probably 2:36 a.m. we already put noah and clare to bed. I yawned and looked over at todoroki who sighed at leaned his head back. "Were done with the design" I say giving him a tired smile "ya" he whispers. I yawn again and snuggle into his arm.

(11:48 a.m.)
(Todoroki's pov)

      I woke up and looked to my right to see bakugou hugging my shoulder. I warmly smiled at him. He was actually quite cute and peaceful as he slept. I blinked and looked out at the bright window as the blinds couldn't block all of the suns warm light. I
flinch as I feel bakugou move all of a sudden. I looked back at him "hmm mgh" he mumbles as he slowly opened his eyes. "Todoroki what time is it" he asks quietly. I looked at my phone and checked "oh... its 11:50 now" I say slowly getting up. "Shit" bakugou mumbles under his breath as he rushed quietly into our room. He quickly grabbed our clothes and throwed mine at me "thanks" I say walking to the bathroom.

*knock knock*

      I hear the door being knocked on and I quickly walk over so the noise wouldn't disrupt the children. I opened the door to see mr.aizawa. My mind went blank for a bit "Mr.Aizawa what are you doing here" I ask trying to start the conversation "well I heard that you had kids" Mr.Aizawa says looking at me with dead fish eyes "ya" I respond not hesitating. "I wanted to warn you" he says giving me a blank stare "why" I ask "I have kids as well and at first I thought micky mouse was good but after a while micky mouse started seeming horrifying" he says slightly trembling "oh... well thanks mr.aizawa" I say bowing my head "make sure to get to class on time" he says as he hops away with his sleeping bag.

      Well that was the weridest thing I have experienced in a while. I turned around and looked at bakugou who was unbuttoning the first three buttons of his button up shirt. I looked down and saw clare and noah looking up at me "get ready your going to school today" I say bending down to give them light pats on the head. "Yay" they yell excitedly , I smile and slowly stand up straight. Guess this is the beginning of childhood parenting...