Chapter 15: your a bottom

(Bakugou's pov)

      After we ran all the way over for noah we walked home with noah sleeping on todoroki's shoulders. To my surprise I actually never knew how handsome todoroki looked. I saw him as okay looking through our exams but never really dating material but here I am looking at his god damn pretty face.

      I scoffed and looked away as we kept walking. As I think about it we never really slept together. We slept once then I kept falling asleep on th sofa after every season of something I watch I always fall asleep and I always feel the soft gentle kiss before I completely drift into a sleep.

      "Were here" todoroki whispers as we start walking closer to my parents house. I looked up to see a very shocked clare "browther!!" She exclaimed in a whisper. Her little eyes lit up and tons of admiration poured out of me. She ran up to noah and hugged him in a full ambrace.

      I don't think we could of pulled her off she was stuck like glue I also thought noah would wake up but dang is he a hard core deep sleeper. "Clare its time to go to sleep" I whisper tickling her chin. She yawned and gave noah one more big hug and then grabbed my hand and pulled me inside with her. I smiled and looked over at todoroki who was giving me a grin. I chuckled at his expression and quickly followed clare into her room. "Good night mamwa" clare said which made me shocked "g-good night honey" I say giving her a kiss on the head before walking back over to noah's room "oh your done" todoroki asks as he was closing noah's door "ya, so we will be going back to the apartment right?" I asked as I leaned up against the wall "ya" todoroki bluntly responded.

      "also" I got up from the wall and stood right infront of todoroki "how come I am the mom" I asked in confusion. Todoroki smirked and grabbed my arm, I looked at him confused "well your a bottom" todoroki says before pinning me to the wall. I blush "n-no I'm not" I yell quietly as I struggled to get out of his grip. "Ya you are" todoroki whispered in my ear making my legs feel weak, I looked away from todoroki and looked down as my face was covered in a dark red blush.

      Todoroki smiled at my actions , I smirked and gave todoroki a fast kiss "well maybe I.... do like being bottom a little bit" I whisper still looking down "hmm what did you say " todoroki teased lifting my chin "nothing you pokemon ball" I say crossing my arms. "Okay little tiger lets go to sleep" todoroki says grabbing my hand. I could feel myself smile at the little nickname but quickly hid it with some anger "what ever " I whisper as todoroki tugged me over to him. Why am I liking this so much?