Chapter 14: Love you

(Todoroki's pov)

"Should we" bakugou asked looking at me with sad eyes. "I don't know..." I respond trying to think about the possibilities. I sighed and looked bakugou in the eyes "we should give it a try" I whisper, bakugou nodded and clutched onto noahs hand. I could tell he was scared... but I was too.

We informed the doctor and he started the surgery in seconds. I was happy that noah could be treated quickly but scared that it might not work. Me and bakugou held hands hoping and praying that this would work and our child would be okay.

(Bakugou's pov)

'I'm scared' is all I could say in my head... I didn't know how this would turn out. The doctor came out of the operating room with a sad and worried expression. "I'm sorry" the doctor whispered... my heart broke I couldn't breath. I was just so sad... I looked at todoroki but all he looked like was a blob. Although I could still tell he was crying.

(2 weeks later)

We informed clare of what happened and she cried in my arms as I cried with her. Todoroki hasn't said much of anything either, everytime I went to check on him he would just say 'I'm fine' then closed the door.

Eventually I guess he snapped and yelled "get out" he left me and clare alone. I moved back to my mom and dads house, they greeted us warmly. Me and clare cuddled together at night so we could warm up.

I had to eventually go to school again but clare had no school so she stayed with my mom and dad.

I walked to school in complete silence for some reason it was just so quiet. I walked into the school and ignored everyone. "Hey bakugou you and todoroki are going to clean the training stadium" Mr.Aizawa yells walking out of class. I grumbled and walked down to the training stadium.

I saw todoroki aproach me and I looked away. I didn't say anything as he hugged me in warm embrace "I'm sorry" he whispered. I hugged him in forgiveness. We hugged for basically 5 minutes like anyone was counting really until my phone rang. "Oh hi this is **** I would like to inform you that noah is okay" I hung up the phone in disbelief.  Todoroki gave me a concerned look "whats wrong" he asked "n-n" I mumbled "hmm" he asked "noah's okay " I yelled in happiness.  "Really? !" Todoroki asked.

We ran out of the building not even caring if we got In trouble and we yeeted our way to the hospital. We burst down the door and breathed for a fast second. We then heard "bakuwo and todobroki" we both turned to see a happy noah skipping over to us. "Noah" we exclaimed and gave him a big hug.

We were so happy "I love you guys" todoroki says giving me a apologetic smile. I knew todoroki regretted ever yelling and I knew he went through alot. I just wish he knew that its okay everyone gets mad just make sure to always say sorry. I bet clare will be happy.