Chapter 5: Truth or dare part 1

(Bakugou's pov)

      I... what the hell was todoroki thinking?! I don't like this feeling in my stomach. I walked down the stairs and into the living room where kirishima and deku were chatting about cake."hey" I say trying to stop blushing. "Oh hey bakubro" Kirishima says while turning his head towards me. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask kirishima."handshakes" he says as he looks over at me and smiles "lets play truth or dare" Kirishima says looking at deku then at me repeatedly "sure?" I say slowly walking up the stairs "I'll get half and half" I yell down the stairs.
      Kirishima nodded back.I walked up the stairs and into our room , although the light was off "hey todoroki you there?" I ask looking through the dark, all of a sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jumped up."what you need bakugou" todoroki says in a low tone "you fucking scared me ,but you wanna play truth or dare with us?" I ask.

      "Sure but bakugou I have to ask, do you like me?" Todoroki says pinning me on the wall and looking into my eyes "m-maybe" I say feeling a bit shy."do you wanna date?" Todoroki asks straight forward." What" I looked up at todoroki, I didn't know what to think I...just don't want to get hurt. My parents say I'm a bit insecure but I can never show that side of me."keep it a secret" I say looking down at the floor "okay bakugou" todoroki says hugging me gently, I hugged back loving the warmth illuminating from his body."lets go down now todoroki" I say grabbing his hand "okay" todoroki said following me from behind. I let go of todoroki's hand as we walked down the stairs , I felt sad that we couldn't hold hands any longer, but that doesn't matter.I put on my normal expression and just went with the flow.

(Todoroki's pov)

      I know bakugou is really insecure at times so I wanna protect him.I will be his shield until he can make his own sword. Deku has said I am very over protective on what is mine ,but I just care to much to let it be taken away from me, bakugou is no less.I followed bakugou down stairs to see kirishima and deku already on the living room floor."so who's starting" bakugou asks in his normal harsh tone "I'll start" Kirishima says looking at me and bakugou while we walked over to them and sat down.

      "okay pick someone" bakugou says criss crossing his legs "hmm todoroki" Kirishima says shifting his body over to todoroki's direction "truth or dare" he asks me "hm dare" I say taking a quick glance at bakugou who looked really anxious "I dare you to kiss bakugou on the chest" Kirishima whispers excitedly. I nodded in response and looked over at bakugou who was crawling backwards. "Half and half don't you even dare" he says giving me a glare but I could sense he liked this.I didn't respond I just kept getting closer to bakugou. Bakugou looked like a sheep running away from me the wolf, I then tackled him and quickly kissed him on his chest. He turned around blushing a bright red "cute" I whisper but just loud enough for him to hear.Deku started giggling quietly and looked at kirishima with a cat face "cute" he whispers to kirishima "ya" Kirishima whispers back.