Chapter 20: "I gave them what they wanted"

(Bakugou's pov)

To my surprise todoroki had also rented out a yacht for us to get to the island. I looked in the water as todoroki gave me a warm smile. I kissed his cheek "thank you... for this" I said as he held my hands "anything for you" he smiled. I blushed and the yacht made a stop.

"Lets go" todoroki said as he started walking to the resort. "Wow" I exclaimed as the words got stuck in my throat. The breeze so soft yet calming. The air easy to breath and light. I felt like I was in heaven and with todoroki here it felt even more like it.

It took me a while to notice how amazing todoroki was. No wonder he is top of the girls lists of dating. Me ,Bakugou dating the most wanted guy in U.A.

My thoughts were disrupted by the sound of waves and todoroki slightly tugging at my hand. "Earth to bakugou" he said waving his hand in my face. I looked at his hand and bit it. "Woah!" Todoroki pulled back his hand. I laughed "so.... wanna get in to our resort" I said as he glared at me alittle. I giggled and his mad expression quickly vanished "your lucky that I love you too much to stay mad" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay okay we seriously will never get any where if we keep flirting" I said as I lightly hit his face. He chuckled "ya thats true... we should go in then" he said as I took the lead. "Hey slow down alittle" he said as I pulled him in my direction.  I looked at him with an evil smile. "You'll know how it feels now" I said deviously. He gulped and literally draggdd him into the resort. Many of the people that were fishing around were giving us smirks. wow they shipped this.

I guess todoroki noticed because out of now where he kissed my lips. I heard the far off squeals of fangirls in the back. I broke the kiss a tint of blush on my cheeks. "You noticed didn't you" I pouted "I gave them what they wanted" todoroki smirked. "Dear god" I giggled.