13_Deal between the bosses

Start from the beginning

The feeling inside Vincent was burning his reasoning that he was almost going to lost it.

"-Fuck it." He let go of the thin body and smashed a punch on the table while covering his mouth that was ready to tear the other's clothes.

The moment he touched Ling Song's frail body to confirm this disturbing thoughts, he was fucked.

He looked away and combed his hand through his hair as he wore his usual expression: cold and indifferent.

"I'll accept your request." He said.

Ling Song was in daze, blinking while looking at the space where Vincent was a moment ago then dissapeared.

He exhaled and looked toward the man who was now in the same seat like nothing happened, making Ling Song wonder if what he saw really happened or it was all in his mind.

But the places where this man touched him was still burning like hell.

"Excuse me, what?" He asked composing himself too even thought it seemed normal... This chimacal reaction between them... It felt normal like the how the river flows, like how a bird learn to fly, like how a flower whither in winter... Them being like how they are now was normal.

"I've decided to give you a hand. I still own you for telling me that this thing was going to happen." Yang Yifei leaned to the back of the chair. He already considered some of the aspect of forming an alliance with him so far.

Since Ling Song is practically the boss of the White Fangs, The Sinners, the F.t.L and in addition he have some spies in each guild, in the military and the government.

"..." he can't lie but say that this kid have a clever head.

So much power and it's all in those small hands... he wonder how easy he could break them if he gets a little rougher-

"Damn" he whispered to the sudden  headache that appeared after thinking of such a thing.

"Are you alright?" Ling Song expectioned Vincent from his seat not daring to stand up because his legs were still a little soft from early.

The man waited for the pain to dissapear before replying, he was really sure that the kid did something to him to make him feel like this.

"I'm okay, so what do you want from our group exactly, you don't look like you lack manpower."

"I don't but what I still need is you."

"And I'm asking you for what?"

"... I don't need a reason to have you..." 

Yang Yifei raised his eyebrow "I believe things doesn't work like you think, kid. I'm not yours." he stated calmly even though he dislikes this constantly words of claiming him.

" he stated calmly even though he dislikes this constantly words of claiming him