Chapter 39

Jasmin P.O.V

How could this be happening? Are Luke and I going to be set for adoption again? This can't be happening, please let this be just a bad dream. Marcus and Krane already started fighting us.

"Guys! Guys he's here!" Leo yelled, while Adam was being attacked my Krane. Mr. Davenport was hovering his helicopter toward us.

Marcus tried strangling me, but before he could get anywhere near my neck, I ducked and side kicked him onto the floor.

"That all you got, girly?" Marcus teased he super sped behind me and kicked my back hard, I landed on the floor then he stepped on my arm. Black dots cleared my vision then everything went black....

Bree P.O.V

"Jasmin! I exclaimed.

I super sped to Marcus, sped around him to make him dizzy, but he got out.

"H-how..?" I asked confused.

"Don't you know princess? I have all three abilities plus eight."

Douglas and Krane had always called me princess since I was the only girl in the team.

"Not the only princess anymore." I grabbed his arm and flipped him over, "Martial arts too? You're kidding me" I wined while he did a flip over my arm, pushed me down and slammed me to the ground. He walked off.

"..Ow.." I whispered light-headed, trying to stand up.

Adam P.O.V

I ran over to Bree to help her up. She looked hurt but she acted fine.

"We need to help Chase." Bree declared.

We went to Chase as fast as we could to help himself he was already surrounded by Marcus and Krane. He had his force field up, and shooting force balls as well, but Chase kept missing.

"Get behind the force field!" Chase yelled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just get behind the force field!"

Chase P.O.V

It was too late.. They were too late.. Krane had shot them with his heat vision, Bree fell to the ground with her head giving a loud thump, Adam fell on a big rock... They're gone.. Or at least passed out.. They can't be gone.. It's not fair.

Krane and Marcus started walking toward Leo.

"Leo! Run!" I yelled, but he didn't hear me, he was still waving at the helicopter.

I ran as fast as I could to get to Leo to protect him. I ran, and ran, and got to him before Krane and Marcus.

I held up my force field and protected Leo. "Leo.. Whatever you do.. Don't move.." I whispered in demand.

Krane shot four hit vision balls at me, and they hit me.. I failed.. I fell to the ground and don't mind if blackness over takes me... Because... Because it's already over... It's all gone. At least Leo is safe......