Chapter 3

Adam P.O.V

I pulled to shore, with Jasmin and Leo passed out.
Poke poke poke poke... I'm poking Leo, who knew it was so fun to poke someone that sized.
Awesome, I saved Jasmin and tiny Leo.
There was a cough, "W-what ha-hap-happened...?" Jasmin asked wincing, I leaned against a tree and fell to my knees. I'm so exhausted.
Leo started to sit up, rubbing his head.
"Oh, the ship sank, now we're on sa-" I started but was rudely interrupted by Leo's starscausin... Wait.. Or was it sarlasy... Or sacrum... Sarcasm..? I don't know..
"We know what happened!!" Leo yelled.
"Then why did you guys ask..?"
"Whatever Adam, where're Bree and Chase?" Adam asked,
"Bree and who?" I asked confused, "oh you mean Chase... As in the tiny doll guy..?"
"Tiny doll guy...? Uhh.. Sure... Yea.. That guy... The doll guy..." Leo answered me un-sure
"You know you're just as doll-like as he is.." Adam mentioned.
Leo rolled his eyes at me, FOR NO REASON!
MEANIE...
"Bree? Chase?" Jasmin yelled standing up.
"Bree!" I stood up, following Jasmins tracks.
"Chase!" Leo brushed the sand of his wet arms.
They're no where... Where are they? Oh wait, let me ask them... "Bree! Chase! Where are you?" I put my fingers up to my ears to make a phone.
"Adam.. They... They can't hear you... That's not a real phone.." Leo tried telling me that my phone isn't real! How dare he!
"Well we have to do something! My real phone isn't here, so we can try my imaginary one." I exclaimed,
Jasmin started talking, "But your imaginary one won't wo-"
"Not another word! Don't insult my phone." I said, hugging my hands.