Chapter 30

Chase P.O.V

I sat beside Bree, and Adam, as Leo came and sat beside Jasmin.

"Marcus we're really sorry. Just ignore are little short tiny brother.." Adam criticized.
"What did I do this time?!" I asked irritated.
"Not you.. I meant Leo and-"
"Wow, you just insulted yourself Chase," Bree cut Adam off.
"How did I-? I won't even ask." I turned my head around and avoided everyone else.
"It's fine guys.." Marcus wiped away a tear, "it's just.. It's been so hard getting used to this place.. And I finally somehow have company.. But company that hates me."
"We don't hate you Marcus!... Only some of us do." Adam tried cheering Marcus up.. I said tried.
"Adam!" Bree smacked his head.
"What? It's true! Leo was even making cookoo faces behind his hea- you know what.. I'll eat.. You guys.. Do what you guys do.." Adam finally got rid of himself.

I sat on the kitchen counter stool, annoyed by everyone. You aren't really acting like you're our brother... Chase's words came flushing through my head... I've always been there for them when they needed me... But now I was crushed... Crushed, chopped, and I was really burned... They don't think I'm their brother anymore.. They're choosing Marcus over me. Who could choose Marcus over this pretty boy face.

Chase P.O.V

Marcus sat on the couch where Jasmin was at. He sat next to her and Adam, Bree was sitting opposite them with Leo.

"Adam move," I whispered.
"Why?" he asked not wanting to do anything.
"Just move." I motioned Adam to sit next to Leo or Bree, and I sat next to Jasmin.

Marcus is my friend.. He's a nice guy... But I feel like he's taking my family away. He's making Leo feel a bit left out.. Maybe Marcus never was really crying... Maybe the crying was all an act to get attention. I can't blame him, he's been all alone here for two years.. But putting it all out on Leo.. Isn't right.. But even I kinda feel left out... He's taking my family away from me.... He's even taking Jasmin away from me..

"So... Any idea of what we could do?" Marcus began smiling big.
"I'll show you what we could do..!" Leo started bouncing around Marcus punching his fists close to his face.
"Leo calm down!" Adam yelled.
"Yea.. Chill with the grill!" I said, everyone stared at me, "what..? Everyone says that..."
"No... They don't.. Only you do.." Bree laughed.
I rolled my eyes annoyed, "yea.. Well I'm just going to go to my room then." I started walking toward the bedroom.
"No! Come on!" both Bree put her arms around my neck from the back, and began pulling me, laughing.
"Fine," I stared at the ground with a grin and shook my head, "I thought you didn't want me here." I smirked.
"We just want to see you lose at air hockey." Bree explained.
"Who told you I'd lose?" I tested.
"Game on then." Marcus smiled at Jasmin, "let's have it like this, in teams, okay? Me, Chase and Jasmin against Bree, Adam and Leo."
"How's that supposed to work?" Adam asked clueless.
"Trust me.. It'll work.." Marcus pointed to a door.