Chapter 1

Jasmin P.O.V

Bree, Chase, Adam, Leo and I, are now on a big ship alone, for our mission.
"I just don't get why this couldn't wait for later? I can't believe Big D made me come with you guys.." Leo flopped onto a seat next to Adam.
"Leo... You begged him to let you come... You wouldn't stop poking his shoulder.." Chase corrected rolling his eyes.
"Before this fun conversation starts, do you mind if I ask.... WHO'S DRIVING THIS THING?!" Bree exclaimed, I think I could hear Bree's heart pounding even though she's ten meters away from me... No wait... That was just Adam's stomach.
"The ship driver, duh" Adam explained.
"Ohh.... That explains why there's no one stirring the wheel!" Bree yelled, I started to panic.
There was a loud bump noise, Leo gave a high squeal, "what? I thought we were going to do a big shocking scream..." He crocked a little embarrassed.
"Leo! This is no time for screaming!" Adam started, "We have no more Ice cream!!"
"Stop! We need to get to the wheel," Chase said headed for the door, the ship kept wobbling and Chase couldn't keep his balance.

There was another loud noise... This time it sounded like a high pitched bumped. We went to the railing outside of the ship, I hope it's not a storm.
Suddenly the ship tipped over, and we fell into the water, we all screamed in fear. I fell deep into the water, and saw Adam ahead of me, it was all so blurry, I couldn't see anything anymore, my eyes hurt, I tried swimming up to the surface of the water, but I felt too weak. I struggled, then I felt an arm grab me from my fore elbow and pull me up. Then everything went black...