Chapter 17- Nosebleed

Hey guys! Hope your doing well. I've really enjoyed writing this, and I hope you enjoy reading!

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Edeline was in her third class, daydreaming. It was break time and she was still going in over her head about the date last night.

'who knew Lev could be such a romantic?' 

Her thoughts were immediately interrupted by a girl tapping her shoulder.

"Um excuse me"

Edeline turned around facing the girl.

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"Who do you think you are taking Lev from us?"

"Wait first, who are you?"

"Sada Setsuko. And don't you forget that name"

Edeline shrugged, continuing her talk with Sada.

"What do you mean taking Lev from you?"

"He's ours and your in the way"

Edeline held her hands up "Woah, I don't know what your talking about, but Im dating him now"

"Exactly, so break up with him, or we're going to have a problem"

Inuoka overheard the conversation and made his way over. He stood in front of Edeline, shielding her.

"I don't know what you guys think your doing to Edeline, but keep it up and I'll be informing Lev"

The girls scoffed, walking off. Edeline grabbed Inuoka's arm.

"You really didn't have to Inuoka, now they're going to be on your ass too"

He shook his head "I don't want you going through that again, and your family, your part of the volleyball team, eh?"

Edeline laughed, hugging Inuoka. "Thanks man"

"No problem"

The day went as normal, Inuoka hanging around Edeline, eating lunch, and finishing their last class. Edeline bid farewell to Inuoka, saying she'll see him at practice, as she had to go greet the team that had come for the practice match. She walked to the direction of the front of the school.

"Hey man stealer!"

'why does this always happen to me?!'

Edeline turned around to meet Sada and her gaggle of friends.

"Yes?"

"Your not going to practice so you can steal our man again!"

Edeline was genuinely confused. This girl probably has never had a conversation with Lev in her life, so how would he be her man?

"Um, Im pretty sure Im the one dating him, so how?"

Sada scoffed, taking steps toward Edeline. She leaned down so they would be face to face.

"Honestly, I don't know why he would be with you, you not even as pretty as me"

Edeline smirked. "Must be more a personality man then, eh?"

Sada had enough, and she pulled her arm back and punched Edeline in the nose. Edeline didn't even fall back, she just turned around staring.

"Its going to take more than a punch to get me away from him."