Chapter 3- Pork Buns

(you already know boissss, -time skippy)

(After Edeline's Training)

𝓔𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

Everyone was panting heavily on the floor, sweat puddles surrounding them. I had done the practice too, but I was just leaning against the volleyball net sipping my water, chuckling at the boys.

"Edeline-" *pant* "How are you-" *pant* "Not tired?" asked Kuroo

*cue yaku throwing up*

I shrugged "I don't know, 30 suicides doesn't seem like a lot. And to let you guys know, that was the easy version".

(heads turn)

"What?" Yaku said

"You heard me, my regular workout would probably kill you"

Everyone groaned and I went around giving them towels and water bottles. I went over to Coach Nekomata, who was laughing at the sight.

"You really whipped my boys into shape, eh?"

"Yes sir, and I intend to everyday of practice" I said grinning

All the boys started either crying or just not responding, and it didn't look like they were getting up soon.

"If you guys hurry up and clean the gym and shower, ill buy all of you guys pork buns!"

As soon as I spoke the words 'pork buns' The boys all smiled and jumped to clean the gym and themselves, as I stood there shocked.

Coach Nekomata chuckled "I should have thought about that bribe sooner"

"Yep"

"Edeline, I would like to ask you to come with us to the summer training camp, it will last a week, and all expenses will be paid for, the only catch is that you will have to sleep with the boys. Will that be a problem?"

I shook my head "You've seen how I handled Yaku and Yamamoto, I'm pretty sure ill be fine" I said while giggling.

Coach Nekomata let out a gruff chuckle and we continued talking about the camp until everyone was ready.

I clapped my hands and led the way to the convenience store, buying three for each boy and walking out. As soon as the doors opened they pounced on me like the cats they are.

"You got my pork buns?" asked Kuroo.

I rolled my eyes "Yes I did, and I got more than one for each of you guys, the maximum is three ok?" I said as I handed the boys the bag. They practically inhaled the pork buns and sighed in content.

"Edeline?" Inuoka tiredly whispered

"Yes, my big baby?" You whispered back

"Are you really going to make us practice like that everyday?" 

"Duh, I said you ask, you shall receive, and I thought you guys wanted to be as good as me" you asked quizzically.

"YES WE DO" everyone answered shocking you.

"Well then expect to train as hard then, today I barely broke a sweat."

"We get it, your a monster."

"Wow thanks"

"Mhm"

"INUOKA, YOUR SUPPOSED TO SAY JUST KIDDING"

"I was" he laughed

I pouted and signaled my brother that we had to go. I said my goodbyes and started walking.