“jungkook-ah Leave!!” jimin yelled as he tackled the other guy ferociously.
Immediately jungkook pulled her out and ran in the other direction. Just then Taehyung jumped from the top of the building and blocked his way,

“jungkook leave her to me” he said
Jungkook nodded and placed her hands into his. Before leaving he saw her once,

“take her back home safely hyung” he whispered with concern.

She had already become so drowsy that Taehyung had to put her over his shoulders and run.

Meanwhile jimin was fighting with three more vampires who had gathered around him after hearing the commotion. He jump kicked on one vampire’s back and sat on him, until his breath was choked for the crushing and held his head and twisted the neck so hard that he died. His eyes were shining red showing that he had reached his peak anger, it was very rare for jimin to get that angry and this time he did touch his limit, maybe because he wanted to save hyeri than anything.

Another vampire had pulled out his power sword and came to stab jimin from behind just then jungkook kicked his face as he jumped and both fell rolling on the floor.
The vampire was too strong for jungkook to handle, he locked his elbows with him and twisted it until it broke and the vampire let out a shrill in pain. Angered by his beating the vampire put his tongue out that was long enough to pierce Jungkook’s cheek like a knife. Jungkook yelled in agony and tobbled off from him holding his cheek.

This attack was enough to trigger the demon inside him, he immediately snarled at the vampire who was now smiling like a lunatic, his eyes turned the usual black but larger and shinier showing that he was changing to his other form. He got up to use his powers but suddenly remembered what namjoon instructed,

‘listen guys none of you should use your powers once we step out, it’s a danger to our existence if we reveal our true selves’

He immediately exhaled out and calmed himself from changing but his anger was still hot, he grabbed the tongue of that vampire and squeezed with just his muscle power making it bleed like a pool and render him dead.

Here Taehyung was running as fast as he could with hyeri on his back. He was the fastest runner among their gang because of his speed. He ran in the speed of light but it wasn’t enough for saving her from the zeus gang. They had smelled her blood from far and a few followed Taehyung equalling his speed. These two gangs were literally equal with powers and in strength which is why they avoid meeting each other at any circumstances to save other lives.

“oh dear” he breathed when he saw them run after him as he sped through the woods in the direction of their home.

“CATCH HIM” one man yelled in air as they swirled around him in black smokes.

“HE IS HAVING HER.... ITS HER!!” the other guy screamt.

In the anxiety to save hyeri Taehyung overlooked a tree in his path and collided with it breaking it into two pieces as he slightly went off track in balance but still continued to run.

“HAAHAAHAAAA..... CAN’T ESCAPE THAT QUICK ARES” the man yelled at him “LEAVE HER TO US AND WE WILL SPARE YOU”

Taehyung ran ignoring his words because he was panicking now, he was rounded up by two other vampires and it was just him, alone. Even if he halts and fights them the chance of winning was not that good. He could not afford to lose hyeri by any chance.

Just then in the speed of the wind one of the vampire was shot down by something that fired from sky. It looked like a man with a clean cut hair and slit like cat eyes that shined blue.

“DIE” he cursed as he pierced the vampire’s throat and pulled out the veins.

While the other vampire was knocked off his path by another smoky cloud that broke through from the ground. It was a man with a long face and green eyes,

“how dare you mess with my brother” he said and bit his neck until he dried out of blood.

Taehyung noticed them and halted only after that. He sighed and saw the two men walk to him,

“suga hyung, hoseok hyung, thanks for backing up”

“don’t waste time now go home quick before more drop in” suga said coolly

“yeah we’ll take care here” hoseok assured him.

Taehyung nodded and shot off again. She had fallen unconscious already and her whole weight was on him.
He reached the entrance of his door and as he kept his hand on the door handle it opened on its own, jin and namjoon were standing inside waiting for him.

“get inside quick, I’ve kept her room ready, she shouldn’t be hurt” jin said

“hyung what if they follow us until here” he breathed as he entered.

“don’t worry, I’ve put the protective shield around our house, they can’t see it nor smell her blood like before “ namjoon reassured him as he shut the door after them.

Soon suga and jhope came home followed by jimin and jungkook.

“where is she, is she okay?” jimin asked as soon as he came in.

Jin nodded and asked him back “are you okay they told me you changed after a long time”

Jimin nodded and sat on the couch while jungkook who entered silently walked upstairs. No one concentrated much on him as he went straight to hyeri’s room where she was fast asleep.

He stood there watching over her, his gaze filled with concern as he took hesitant steps towards her bed where she lied.

“she got drunk didn't she. So she slept” jin said from the door aisle.

Jungkook looked at him and pursed his lips,

“we put her in more danger than anyone hyung” he mumbled with a sober expression.

Jin sighed, came to him and patted his shoulder.

“no we saved her from more danger, you saved her life from being taken today”

Jungkook gulped as his gaze Never drifted off her

“I’m worried if she’ll never be peaceful if she lives with us anymore”

"No your wrong. She finds peace with us"

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE HOPESO YOU LIKE IT!!!!!

LOVE Y'ALL