Emma looked over at me and I nodded, clearly confirming her suspicions.

"No, wait. It wasn't Regina," Emma stopped them.

They all looked over at her in confusion.

"It was my Father, Rumpelstiltskin," I added.

We all began to walk to my Father's shop. I have no idea if they would be back by now, but it was worth a try. Despite agreeing to take them all to my Father's shop, I wasn't going to let anyone hurt him. Talk to him yes, hurt him no. I could slowly feel some of my magic coming back to me so if needs be I could protect my Father and Belle from them (not that my Father couldn't protect himself).

Mary Margaret and David kept on glancing nervously at each other, before Mary Margaret finally started to talk.

"Is there anything that you wanna ask us?" Mary Margaret asked Emma. "You must have questions."

"The only questions I have are for Mr Gold, unless of course, Tasha knows the answers," Emma said.

"You can try asking me, but I fear that I might not be as useful as you think," I warned her.

"Ok. Why did he double-cross us, and what did he do to this town?" Emma asked.

"Erm...the first question, I have no idea and as for what has he done? All I know is that he has brought magic to this town and it wasn't originally for revenge or anything like that, my guess is because he wanted security and power again, but now something has happened making him want revenge on Regina. Let's just say that if he gets his hands on her, she is screwed," I explained.

"Huh," Emma muttered, still confused.

"Uh...Emma, shouldn't we talk about...it first?" Mary Margaret asked.

"What?" Emma said, having just zoned out.

"Us? Your life? Everything?" Mary Margaret elaborated.

"Can we do everything maybe later, like, with a glass of wine...and several bottles?" Emma said, causing me to chuckle beside her.

"I know it's a lot to take in, for all of us," David pleaded with her.

"And we don't want to push, but we have waited for this moment for so long," Mary Margaret added.

"Yeah, so have I!" Emma exclaimed, turning around and stopping the group. "I have thought about this moment my entire life. I've imagined who you might be. But of all the scenarios that I concocted, my parents being...I--I just need a little time, that's--that's all," Emma continued.

We all remained silent after her speech until we heard yelling just ahead of us in the middle of the street.

"Snow," David said, getting her attention.

I followed his eyeline and saw a whole bunch of people running from one side of the street to the other, towards the Mayor's house.

"Oh shit," I muttered, realising what was going on.

Archie then came running up to us.

"There you are. Come with me. I need your help. Dr Whale's whipped everyone into a frenzy. They're going to Regina's house. They're going to kill her," Archie explained, slightly out of breath.

"Great. Let's watch," Leroy said sarcastically.

"No. No. We cannot stoop to her level. No matter who she is or what she's done, killing her is wrong," Archie replied frantically.

"He's right. Please. She's still my mom," Henry begged us.

"We have to stop them," Emma agreed.