Broken

"What's going on?" Emma asked.

"No," Regina whispered beside me.

"The curse. It's broken," I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Papa, what is that?" I asked.

"Magic is coming to Storybrooke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The purple smoke all around us slowly began to clear itself, leaving Belle, my Father and me standing by an empty well.

"My darling Belle. You have to tell me what happened to you," My Father requested.

"I was abducted," Belle said simply.

"Regina," I muttered.

Belle nodded at what I said, before carrying on. "She locked me away until her curse, and I've been in the asylum since."

"For 28 years," Gold commented. "All these years, you've been here, alive."

"Is--is that--is that why you did this? Why you wanted magic? For revenge?" Belle asked.

"No, no, but it might come in handy," Papa said.

"No. No," Belle told him.

"I cannot let this stand, Belle. I will not let this stand," My Father raised his voice.

"Look, I can see that you two have some things to clear up. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to give you the key to my shop. Belle, you take any clothes that you need or want. God knows you've been in those rags for way too long," I said, handing Papa the key to my shop.

"Where are you going to go?" Belle asked.

"I'd better go and see what is going on in the town," I sighed. "It's good to see you again, Belle. I missed you."

"You too," Belle smiled.

After saying 'bye' to the pair of them, I left to go and see the others. As I was walking down the street I saw a group of people standing there; Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Henry, Ruby, Granny, Mother Superior and all the dwarves. The closer I got to them the more I could hear of what they were saying.

"Why are we still here?" Leroy asked.

"And what was that smoke?" I heard them ask Mary Margaret and David.

"Magic. It's here," I said, walking up to them.

"I can sense it," Mother Superior agreed.

When Mary Margaret saw me she smiled.

"Amie Stiltskin. It has been a long time," Mary Margaret laughed, pulling me into a hug.

"Snow White...I know, I know. It's weird to be back," I smiled. "Although, I won't lie. I have been mostly back for a while now."

"What? Since when?" Mary Margaret exclaimed.

"Since your 'Welcome home' party," I told her.

"Magic? In Storybrooke?" Henry asked, adding into our conversation.

"I'm afraid so," I sighed.

"You're the daughter of the Dark One, you have magic. Do something magical," Henry asked.

"Henry, mate. I'm gonna need time to get all my magic back," I told him.

"But you can do something," Henry countered.

"Magic is different here," The Blue Fairy interrupted him.

"Let's go to the person responsible for bringing it--Regina," Leroy said, and all the other dwarves, Granny and Ruby agreed with him.