Part 121

(Couldn't go back to sleep, so I posted early)

"Yoongi? Are we there yet?". I asked, since he blindfolded me, I couldn't see where he took me. "Almost". Yoongi says. "But aren't you tired? Since you're carrying me". I said. "Of course not". Yoongi said. "I wasn't about to let you walk, its to far". Yoongi adds. "So why aren't you flying?". I asked. "I-I can't fly here". Yoongi says. "This place must be worth it then". I giggled. "You're worth it Jimin, that's why I'm doing this".

I felt myself blushing, so I covered my face. "Cover your face all you want, I can still see your blush on your ears". Yoongi snickers. "Bully". I muffled. "I'm the only person that can bully you". Yoongi said. "What!". I yelled up at him. "You didn't know that?". Yoongi says. "I'm hurt". Yoongi said and I poked his cheek. "Sorry". I said. "That was my nose, but I accept your apology".

"I-I was aiming for your cheek". I said. "Let me try again". I poked him again and Yoongi laughs. "You missed". Yoongi said. "Stay still!". I yell and poked him again. "Wrong". Yoongi snickers. "See, I feel like you're lying to me cause there aren't a lot of things on you face". I said and Yoongi starts laughing. "Wanna try again?". Yoongi asked. "So you can lie to me? No". I huffed. "I never lied to you and I will never lie to you".

"Your sweet words will get you nowhere". I said. "Hmm... How about". Yoongi kissed me and I froze. "Did that help?". Yoongi asked. "I-I dislike you". I blushed. "You're welcome". Yoongi said. "Finally, we're here". Yoongi puts me down and took off the blindfold.

 Yoongi puts me down and took off the blindfold

"Wow". I couldn't help but look around in awe. "Yoongi... This place is magical". I said. "I found this place when I was a kid". Yoongi said. "This was the only place I came to just to cry about my mother". Yoongi smiled warmly at the water. "Yoongi". I called out. "I'm fine Angel". Yoongi says and it went quiet, but it was peaceful. "When you set your eyes on something beautiful, that's the only thing you want to see forever".

I looked at Yoongi who had his eyes closed. "Yoongi?". I said. "Everyone has a soulmate, its your job to find them, no matter how long it takes". Yoongi said. "Are you a poet?". I asked and Yoongi looks at me. "It doesn't matter how dark your life is, there will still be a light wanting to help you". Yoongi stares at me. "Yoongi? Oh". Yoongi kissed my hand. "My mother used to say things like this all the time and I never understood why".

"Sh-she did?". I said and Yoongi nods. "But out of everything she told me, I liked only one". Yoongi says. "Love is enteral". Yoongi said. "It was such a simple saying, but I guess I was to stupid to realize what it meant back then". Yoongi grins. "Jimin... You are my enteral love". Yoongi said. "I...". "Wait". Yoongi got down on one knee.

"We do deserve each other, even death can't tear us apart". Yoongi pulls out a black box from his pocket. "So tell me Jimin...". Yoongi opens the box.

 Yoongi opens the box

"Do we really deserve each other like you say or is it love?". Yoongi says. "Its both!". I said in tears. "Good". Yoongi puts the ring on my finger and I just stared at it. "Do you like it?". Yoongi asked. "Mmm hmm!". I hummed while crying. "Now, what's the thing you have to tell me?". Yoongi said. "I'm pregnant but that's not important". I said. "How is that not important!?!". Yoongi yells.

"You say something?". I was to busy looking at my ring to hear what he said. "You see that baby? Mummy doesn't love you". Yoongi whispered to my stomach. "Don't lie to him!". I moved away from him. "Him? No... You're having a girl". Yoongi scoffs and we started laughing. I hugged him and Yoongi hugs me back. "I love you Angel". Yoongi said.

"I love you too".