Part 115

"Yoongi!". I bursted into tears and hugged him. "Its ok". Yoongi said. "You were in pain". Yoongi hugged me tightly. "Where did he hurt you?". Yoongi asked. "It doesn't matter anymore". I snuggled him. "I'm fine now". I told him. "You got yourself a dime didn't you?". 'Who?'.

 'Who?'

"Oh!". I gasped. "Yoongi! Its your brother!". I exclaimed. "I know love". Yoongi chuckled. "I'm Eunhyung beauty". Eunhyung winked at me. "I will kill you". Yoongi coldly hissed. "Easy there little one, I'm joking". Eunhyung said. "Who laughed?". Yoongi said. "I said it was a joke, I didn't say I was a comedian". Eunhyung grinned and I had to giggle at him.

"Guess I am". Eunhyung said. "And that's Hiji". Yoongi points to Hiji who was getting beat up by his own brother. "Yes, but how do you know his name?". I asked. "Haru". Yoongi answered. "Of course". I sighed. "Are you going to stop me anytime seen Jimin? I might kill him at this rate". Junseo drops his brother on the ground. "Why are you saying Jimin's name like you two are buddies?".

"Yoongi, stop that". I hit him. "I told him that I wanted to kill him". I said and Saga hands me the sword. I looked at Hiji who could barely see me cause of his two black eyes. "I'm not doing this because of what you did to me or my friends and family". I told him. "I'm doing this for everyone you killed for no reason". I said. "This isn't to stop you, its to punish you for everything you did without a heart".

"Save the speech". Hiji scoffed. "You won't kill me". Hiji laughed. "Even if I don't, there are people here that will love to". I said. "Pass that shit over here". Haru said. "No, give it to me". Vivi said. "Bastard burned my hoodie". Vivi pouts. "I'm this shit stains brother, doesn't that give the automatic right to kill him?". Saga said. "I'm also his brother... And yours". Junseo said.

"Shh". Saga said. "That sword won't kill me". Hiji laughed. "Yes it will". Junseo used his fang to bit his finger and rubs his blood on the sword. The sword started glowing and I dropped it. "What is this?". I asked. "Just watch my dear". Junseo said. "I'll kill you if you ever call him that again". Yoongi growled. "Yoon... Oh!".

"So you had blood blade this whole time". Eunhyung said. "Yo-you...". "Now you can kill him". Junseo hands me the sword. I took it and it glows red. "Hopefully, you'll be my last kill". I looked at Hiji. "Get on with it!". I turned to Haru who was eating popcorn. "Want some? It has brownies chunks". Haru shakes the bag of popcorn at me and Hoseok covers her mouth.

"Continue". Hoseok said. "Yeah Jimin... Con...". Yoongi kicked Hiji in his face. "Don't make me rip your throat". Yoongi hissed. "That was...". I cleared my throat. "That was what?". Yoongi smirked at me. "Please forgive me". I bought the sword to Hiji's chest. I was having a hard time trying to kill him when Yoongi wrapped a arm around my waist and put his hand on mines. "I'll help you". Yoongi whispered.

With Yoongi's help, I was able to stab Hiji in his chest. "AHHHH!". Hiji screams and I closed my eyes. "Its over Angel". Yoongi says. I let go of the sword and hugged him. "I-I don't want to do that again". I start shaking. "And you won't, I promise". Yoongi strokes my hair. "Burn that bitch boo!". Haru yells. "On it". Hoseok says and sets Hiji's body on fire. "That was so hot". Haru purrs.

"Was it now?". Hoseok grabs Haru's jaw. "How hot was it?". Hoseok asked. "I miss Ry". Vivi sighs. "Yoongi...". I called out. "Yes Angel?". Yoongi said. "I don't feel so good". I said.

And fainted in his arms.