Part 50

Yoongi's pov

I was making sure that I looked good while waiting for Jimin. "Yoongi?". I turned around and saw Ryri entering the room through the window. "Hey". I said and it went quiet. "Nothing happen between...". "Oh thank god!". I dropped on my knees in relief. Ryri just started laughing at me. "So are you going to stop ignoring me?". I asked. "Ignoring you? No, I was...". "Hello Yoongi".

 "Hello Yoongi"

I just started staring at Jimin. 'Jaira, kill me now so I won't jump on him'. I prayed. "Damn Jim... You already own his ass".

"Fuck". I heard Ryri say under his breath. "I'm sorry about her". Jimin courtesy. "This is Viviana, my cousin". Jimin said. "Vivi or Vi for short". Viviana said. "Are you from the diamond clan?". I asked. "No, I'm from snowgate". Vivi answered. "I heard your from Jungwon nuts". Vivi said. "Oh my god". Jimin covered his face.

"Wait! Can you tell me what dilf means?". I begged. "Dad I like to fuck". Vivi responded quickly. "Jin wants to fuck my dad?". I gagged. "Your dad is sexy". Vivi said. "If I wasn't related to Jimin, I would have been fuck Mr. Pleaser". Vivi moaned. "Vi!". Jimin yelled. "I'm embarrassing you, right, sorry love". Vivi laughed. "Now who's the guy undressing me with his eyes?". Vivi points to Ryri.

"Tomoe Ryri". Jimin says. "Tomoe?". Vivi brow raised. "At your service Snow white". Ryri kissed Vivi's hand. "I'm also Mr. Pleaser". Ryri smirked. "Is that so?". Vivi bit her lip. "Out! Both of you!". Jimin kicked both of them out the room. "I am so sorry". Jimin bowed. "Its cool". I turned to the door. "You know that they are...". "Please... I don't want to know that". Jimin groaned.

I laughed and Jimin gave me a smile which made me choke. "Are you alright?". Jimin asked me. "I'm fine". I replied patting my own back. "Oh, let me help you". Jimin starts rubbing my back and I covered my ears cause I blushed and I didn't want him to see it. "That should do it". Jimin moves his hand away and I grabbed it. "What is it?". Jimin says.

"Um... Nothing, sorry". I let his hand go. "So, what's with the visit?". Jimin asked. "Random". I replied and hit my forehead. "I mean... I was bored". I said. "Got it". Jimin giggled. "So, what's on your mind?". Jimin asked while texting on his phone. "Should I wait?". I said. "I was just ordering some snacks". Jimin says and looks me in the eyes with his enchanting purple eyes.

"What do you want to talk...". "You". I said and covered my mouth. "Me?". Jimin tilted his head. "You want to know about me?". Jimin asked. "Umm... Ju-just a little bit". I rubbed my neck. "I mean! Yo-you don't have to!". I gulped. Jimin rested his head on his hand and smiles beautifully at me. "What do you want to know?". Jimin asked. "Umm... Everything?". I smiled nervously.

"Where to start?". Jimin tapped his chin. "Well... I'm the only child... And I already failed". Jimin shook his head. "What are your likes and dislikes?". I asked. "I LOVE cats". Jimin squealed. "And any blue and dancing and singing and...". "You sing?". I said. "Yup!". Jimin nods. "Wanna hear?". Jimin asked and I quickly nodded my head.

After Jimin finished singing, I just continued to stare at him. His voice was spring and winter. As blooming as the spring flowers and as beautiful as winter snow. I feel blessed just hearing his voice face to face like this. How can someone have such a alluring and soothing voice? What are you Jimin to have such a voice? "How was it?". Jimin asked.

'You're my Goddess of song Jimin'.